Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Swimdress Boutique Review

 Like most Plus size girls, I struggle to find nice swimwear, that's not only affordable and stylish! I've gotten some great swimwear over the past couple of years from Monif C, Rue107, and even Tesco, but when the lovely Liz emailed me from SwimdressBoutique I was more than happy to test out a swimsuit for her. On the first few days of my holiday, I like wearing a swimsuit, as they're more coverage and you're less likely to get badly burnt the first day! The gorgeous Polka Dot Multiway Swimdress* really got my eye, It has a great retro feel, and it's probably the most comfortable swimsuit I've ever owned.
It has removable straps for comfort and they support your bust, without digging into you as well as being adjustable.It's great that you can remove the straps for getting a sun tan. If you're not a fan of tan lines, just whip them off, absolutely no bother. It also has a lovely little skirt attached, covering the very tops of my thighs, which is great if you're like me and a bit conscious of them.  It really flatters your curves, and I feel really good wearing it. It's hard to find flattering swimsuits that don't cost an arm and a leg that's great quality, so I'm thrilled to have been luck enough to test it out. I've been swimming in this in both the sea, and the pool and it's been absolutely ideal,
The straps not only look retro, the halter-neck supports your bust and gives you a great shape, and the skirt ruches around the stomach area, and covers the thighs, a really great swimsuit in my opinion! So if you're looking for cute, affordable and comfortable plus size swimsuits, look no further than Swimdressboutique! I for one will definitely be ordering a few more, for my Holiday's in the Summer. Everything about this swimsuit is cute and functional! The straps not only look retro, the halter-neck supports your bust and gives you a great shape, and the skirt ruches around the stomach area, and covers the thighs, a really great swimsuit in my opinion!
I know some women of all shapes and sizes can dread swimsuit season (although a long way away still for most) but there's really no need to be. Hate to break it to ya loves, but no one's looking at ya, people are far too concerned with how they look, than how you look, so rock that Swimsuit or Bikini or whatever you feel like! 


Liz has also given  you the code FLYER10 for 10% off your order

Sian xxx

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. WOW! I Love this so much!! So much infact that I have just ordered it!

    You look amazing. I love that the skirt part just covers the top of the thighs, just what I want, whereas alot of swimdresses are too long and cover most of the legs!

    Enjoy your holiday beautiful girl x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I'm delighted, you'll LOVE it!

      Thank you so much! I feel amazing in it, please let me know what you think of it :D

      Sian xox

      Delete
  2. Lovely! I may have to order it myself too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I honestly couldn't recommend it more :D xox

      Delete
  3. Just discovered your beautiful blog! Thanks you a thousand times for this : ''Hate to break it to ya loves, but no one's looking at ya, people are far too concerned with how they look, than how you look, so rock that Swimsuit or Bikini or whatever you feel like!'' ... I'm going on vacation next month and I will remember this for ever and I'm 100% sure I will feel better because of you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I am SO delighted :D ! You're very welcome, but it's entirely true :D Hope you have a fabulous Vacation and hope you rock whatever you want and feel confident! :) xox

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I love it too :D Thanks Alice :) xox

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig