Monday, 27 January 2014

Fuertaventura - Corellejo

I'm a huge lover of travel. The only think stopping me travelling right now, is lack of funds. In 2014, I'm going to try and travel as much as I can! It's hard to take time off for travel etc, but I'm going to try especially hard! Travel is something I inherited from my parents, and I love travelling to different places, and to experiencing, new people, new cultures and new food. I'd really love to travel for a year, and see as much as the world as possible, but I don't know when I'll ever be able to afford it! My Savings, need to be a bit more healthy, before I even consider it, if I'm entirely honest. 

Correlego is lovely little resort, and I had a such a relaxing time, but I'm ready to tackle the new year, once and for all! My head is clear, my eye is set on a prize and I'm ready to go get it :) I'll be back tomorrow with regular posting, on both beauty and fashion. It's funny I had originally missed doing my fashion posts, but now that It's all I've been doing for the past week, I miss my beauty posts! Going forward there will be a good mix of the two! As that's what I'm happiest doing! I'm also going to incorporate more lifestyle posts, as much as I can! I was in a bit of a slump towards last year what the blog, but I'm a lot more motivated - New Year, New improved Blog?

Sian xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig