Friday, 13 December 2013

Soap & Glory "The Yule Monty" Gift Set

With Christmas looming, ever so fast I thought it would be a good idea to start doing a few gift idea's! Now I know if you read blogs you've been inundated with them so I will only be doing a few, and probably only on Christmas gifts I love. They're all going to be reasonable priced, as we all know how expensive this time of the year is!The beauty blogosphere is going crazy for this offer from Boots, and I for one hope this ends up in my stocking, (Santa if you're reading...!) If you're a fan of Soap&Glory, you'll know that they're reasonably priced, but only when they're 3 for 2 in Boots. Well Boots have a little offer on this set and I had to share it with y'all! 
As you can see this is a pretty good gift set. I know a lot of people hate getting gift sets, as they can be quite generic,but this one is AMAZING. I'd be dead chuffed to get this for Christmas, and I can safely say, I don't think I'd be the only one! Another bonus is that it's quite big, which is another bonus when you're giving a gift! You all full sized product, a whole NINE of them. They also include a selection of their iconic scents, as well as both beauty products and makeup. Normally it retails for €77.50 in Boots, but right now it's on sale for €38! A better than half price deal. You get the Following:

"Butter Yourself" Body Lotion
"Peaches and Clean" Cleanser
"Thick and Fast" Mascara
"The Righteous Butter" Body Butter
"The Scrub of your Life" Body Scrub
"Sugar Crush" Body Wash"
"Extreme Plump" Lipgloss
"Heel Genius" Foot Cream
"Hand Food" Hand Cream

Not a Bad deal, eh? I've raved about Soap&Glory for yonks, and I can't get over how great their products are. I use them on a regular basis, not only for their cute packaging and great scents, but they do what they say on the tube! This gift for be perfect for a girl who loves her beauty products, who loves bath or who just loves everything girly! It would be pefect for your Best Friend, Sister, Mum! It also comes with a bag to hold all the products! I know myself I need all these little bags to keep and to hold all my beauty products before they find themselves in the back arse of my room somewhere going unloved! 

You can check them out in your local Boots store or you can order it online HERE 

Sian xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've wanted this each yr and always miss out on it so frustrating hopefully next yr. http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig