Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Happy Christmas

I can't believe Christmas Day is nearly over. Every year there's the big fuss and Hustle and Bustle around this holiday, when in reality it's just one day, a whole 24-hours. Don't get me wrong I'm not a Grinch, I absolutely love Christmas but it just seems to always go by so quick in the blink of an eye. Christmas for me is extremely family orientated, we all relax, eat good food and drink each other's houses empty! This year I've had quite a number of days off, so I got to spend time with my Grandparents while they're up from the country!
Today was really relaxed, and casual with us all getting up around 11am, well actually no that's a lie I didn't until about midday. We then exchanged are presents, and I relaxed and set up my Mum's I-PAD. She's still calling it an "IPhone" so let's see how well she does with this! I've had a bit of a play with it today while she was cooking dinner and I love it! It's so fun and Candy Crush is far better on a bigger screen. I was veru lucky to get a new IPhone, but have to wait for a few days to get a sim card, as I didn't realise they were different to the 4's sim card. It's sitting pretty in it's box for now, and I'm growing ever so impatient :D After having a quick shower, and changed out of my Christmas Pudding Jammies, we waited for my Aunt and Uncle and Cousin Tom to come over! We're missing one Cousin this year, but he's coming tomorrow! It's weird not having all the family together though. He recently got married, so he's off the hook this year ;)

 We had a typical Traditional Christmas Dinner. For starter Mum made Prawn Cocktail, but I got given "Chilli and Coriander" Prawns from Marks and Spencer's as I'm the fussy eater of the family. For main we had Turkey and Ham with all the trimmings, which was delicious! I don't know how I'll cope when I'm older and making Christmas Dinner for my Family! Might have to still get Mammy's Help! To finish everything off we had a scrumptious White Chocolate and Brownie Cheesecake, which was the nicest desert I've had in a long while! It's safe to say I'm stuffed to the brim, and currently back in my Jammies, with a duvet about to watch "Bridesmaids" I've Yankee Candle's in "Christmas Cookie" burning beside me as well a some Cadbury's Roses, so I'm happy out! 

I know I am extremely, extremely lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful family, and I do love cherishing time with them. I realise I've very blessed to have one set of  grandparents in my life still. I don't want to go into too much detail about presents as Christmas for me is far more than gifts it's truly about spending time with people you love. Saying that Santa was extremely generous and I know what a lucky, lucky girl I am. I won't be doing a Christmas Haul on the blog. It's just not my thing! Anyway, before I go into a food coma, I want to wish you all a very happy, peaceful and safe Christmas. Please look after one another and let everyone know how much you love them. I know that not everyone, especially a rather close friend of mine is having such a lovely Christmas, so I want to send them, and especially him all the love and hugs in the world. 

Happy Christmas, 

Sian xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Merry Christmas and glad you had a lovely holiday!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you Jackie, hope you had a lovely day xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe, Happy Christmas to you too xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig