Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Favourite Outfit's of 2013

Happy New Year Folks, 
I'm having a quiet one myself, and  at present on the fence on whether to go out or not! I've done a huge clear out of my room, and plan to start 2014 on a clean slate. 2013 was very good to me, but I'm always happy for a new start! I hope whatever you're doing tonight, you have a safe and fun night! I've decided to do a round up of my favourite outfit's this year, after seeing them on a couple of blogs! I want to take this time to thank you all for your continued support and kind words this year! I appreciate every single one of you, and wouldn't be blogging happily away without you.
I love this outfit, it's comfy and causal. This was a pretty good Sunday. It was when a few things were uncertain, and it was great to have the sea breeze to clear my head. This is probably one of my favourite photo's ever. I've minimal makeup on, and I just feel at peace. 
I bought this Vintage Coat back in April, when I went down to Kilkenny to the Shutterbug Vintage Sale one Sunny Saturday morning. It was a great afternoon out, and I picked it up (and a tacky sequin top) for €40! Definitely the buy of the year! It's so big and glamorous, and I know I'll have it for years. 
This outfit is really nothing special but I love the grey and black together. This was actually for going out for a casual dinner with a friend of mind. Everything's as cheap as chips (bar the bag from Coco Boutique) and It was definitely my go to uniform this year. 
I got this Jumper in New Look as absolutely love it! It's so comfortable and I love the layered look it gives me. I wore my Stella McCartney inspired bag and my circle sunglasses which are probably my favourite buy of the year! And for a bit of colour I added a neon statement necklace
I don't know what it is about London, but my style gets more and more daring. I never in a million years would think this jacket would go with the sequin print top and trousers, but I really like them together. It's cool and quirky! Definitely one of my more daring outfits this year!
I've had both this maxi dress, and blazer for years. I love Lime and Lilac together. This dress is absolutely beautiful. I picked it up for less than €30 in Forever21 two years ago, and have worn it to death. I added lime green as well as a hair band to inject even more colour into the outfit. 
I got this BEAUTIFUL dress on sale on Asos. It's beautiful, and I felt like a proper princess weairing it. It was the first wedding I'd gone to in a number of years, and I really wanted to make an effort for my cousin. I love the multi-coloured sequins. This was my favourite outfit of the whole year I think! 
Sheer shirt, pleather skirt and brogues, an simple and stylish outfit, even if I do say so myself! I didn't get out of this combination for a couple of weeks. I loved the touches of burgundy in the bag and the statement necklace. I picked up these sunglasses in Penney's and I've worn them all year!
I wore another Asos dress to my other Cousin's Wedding, and loved this outfit. I really didn't know what to wear as it was a special Wedding. The first of the Grandchildren. I had a lot of trouble deciding but in the end I loved what I wore, especially the red head piece

Hope you all have a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous New Year! <3 

Sian xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Happy new year to you too. Have a fabulous 2014 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) Wishing you an amazing 2014 :) xxx

      Delete
  2. wow! you look gorgeous in each of these outfits! have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you so much! Same to you! xxx

      Delete
  3. Every single one of those outfits is as fabulous as you are! Happy New Year, gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh Elena you're too kind! Thank you, so much! Hope you have a wonderful 2014 xxx

      Delete
  4. Love all your outfit but that white dress you wore to your cousin's wedding is lovely and so cute. I love the headpieces you wore too!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of my favs! Thanks a mil :) Happy New Year xxx

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year, Sian!!! I like your outfit recap from the past year. I gotta say the first is my fave :) it's chic, comfy & casual. I've been an avid reader of your blog but not much of a commenter but all your posts are so inspiring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too :) Awh thank you so much, it's always so wonderful to hear that :) xxx

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year my babeh! <3 I love all of these but obsessed with that fur coat and love the sweater over shirt look too! Love youuuuu xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Cal! Awh thanks Babeh! Love you too! Hope to see you real soon xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig