Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip

Say Hello to the new member of the Cocoa Brown Family. I won't harp on with how much I love the Tan as you all know how much I love it. I love a good moisturiser and I love chocolate, so when I heard about the "Chocolate Whip" Oil Free moisturiser I was more than a little excited! The bottle is typically Cocoa Brown themed, pink and white. I love the packaging as it's girly, without being too in your face or tacky! I've been using this now for a good number of  weeks, and thought I'd let y'all know how I got on.
As I've Mentioned "Chocolate Whip" is an oil-free moisturiser and it comes in a handy tube. What I dislike with some moisturisers is that they come in a tub, and it can be a little messier! As someone who's always messy, I like to keep things as compact and mess free as possible. You also don't get much wastage with a tube, and it's easier for when you're getting out of the shower to grab a tube. It contains Panthenol which is suitable for acne prone skin and it doesn't clog your pores, so it's sufficiently better for your skin than other moisturisers, and is also good for sensitive skin. The Vitamin E is fantastic for stretch-marks and age spots which is another plus in my book. It also extends the life of your tan, and stops it from going patchy. There's nothing worse than having patchy skin after your tan has worn off. Keeping your skin moisturised is the best way to preserve your tan! 
First things first, the moisturiser is a chocolate brown colour which I really loved. However it does not have any hint of tan, it just so happens to be brown, but absorbs into your skin quickly. It smells of Tahitian Gardenia and Cocoa, which is a weird combination, but it is divine! I've been using this for a while now, and have really taken to it. I've loads of moisturisers on the go at once, but this one is the one I've been reaching for more, and more! It sinks into my skin almost instantly and I'm left with soft and subtle skin that smells almost good enough to eat! The product itself is really lightweight, and your skin isn't left with a sticky residue. On cold nights the last thing you want to be doing is dancing around in the nip waiting for your moisturiser to dry.  It's reasonably priced as well, retailing at €7.99, and is widely available. I get all my Cocoa Brown products from Penney's though!
Cocoa Brown "Chocolate Whip"*€7.99
I've absolutely no complaints about this moisturiser and will 100% be picking up more bottles when this runs out! I know all us Irish "Beauty Bloggers" rave about this, and I'm sure you all think we're paid to plug the brand - we're not. It's just we know what we like, and we like Cocoa Brown! Time, after time this brands never ceases to amaze me, with their products and I can't wait to see what's next ;) 

On a side note, I promise my outfit posts will resume soon! 

Sian xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh I SO need this in my life! Love the Cocoa Brown range and this sounds fabulous, just like the rest! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig