Thursday, 26 December 2013

Christmas Day Outfit

Christmas day for me is all about relaxing. Working in retail is quite tough in the run up to Christmas so I really look forward to relaxing and eating all day. I always go for an outfit that's comfortable on Christmas Day, as I don't want any clothes digging into me or anything. When I saw this swing dress on Asos, I knew it would be perfect. It's a lovely cotton material, has nice long sleeves and is a swing style. It's probably the most comfiest dress I own! My nan also loved it, and kept complimenting me, so it was winner in her eyes!
As you can see it's a lovely Leopard Print that's not too tacky! It's a great length especially for this time of year, when you want your dress length to be slightly lower, that your summer ones! I paired it with black tights which the lovely people at Big Tights Company sent me, and I can honestly say they're fab! I love yanking them up to under my boobs for ultimate comfort. I've been wearing these tights for a couple of weeks, and they quality is still superb after loads of washes! This is the type of dress you can easily dress up or down. I added heels and a strappy bag for a more dressed up occasion but it would look equally as nice with over the knee boots, and a tote bag.
I kept this outfit really simple, as my family was coming to my house this year. I was at odds to what shoes to wear. I have a million and one black shoes and I couldn't decide. At first I was going to go for my extremely comfortable wedges but in typical Sian fashion I could only locate one of them! So I went with my skyscraper heels from New Look. I absolutely love them ,but they're a little high! Saying that they're surprisingly really, really comfortable because of the platform in them! I was the tallest person at Christmas dinner yesterday! I went for a gold collar necklace, and a simple black and gold bag to tie the outfit in together.

I was so comfy all day, and half way through, the shoes came off, and on came the slippers(Christmas Slippers of course) I had a lovely, lovely day and it was just what I needed. Today I braved Dundrum Town Centre for half an hour to try and get a sim card for my new phone, but they sold out! The crowds were intense,and I didn't even try and attempt the sales, as truth be told I think Stephen's Day should be time for family and relaxing in your onesie scoffing on yesterday's leftovers! Anyway, hope you liked my outfit post! Apologies that it's been left so long! 

Sian xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Gorgeous dress! I Love Leopard Prints ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dress. Swing dresses are THE best. Stylish and yet oh so comfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vivi! I know, I've ordered a couple more ;) xxx

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit and it is such a gorgeous print!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig