Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Wrapping up Warm

I've finally admitted defeat, and rocked my Winter coat today. The Black Bikers Coat with Leather Trim* is such an amazing coat, when I saw it I immediately fell in love! The weather has been a bit up and down recently, but I do think the cold spell is on it's way now. It was freezing this evening on the way home from work, and I'm glad I had this coat to keep my nice and toasty. I absolutely LOVE this coat, it's a great fit, cut and of course Black is a fail safe colour. For £55/€71 it's an absolute bargain, and for the quality of the coat, you'd expect it to be more expensive! I've always found Yours Clothing's quality fantastic for their price point, and I feel safe in the knowledge that my coat will last me all Winter long.
My outfit underneath is simple really, I threw on a floral Bodycon dress, Over the Knee boots and a Fedora. It's simple and easy to throw on, when you're in a rush in the morning. I picked up these boots from New Look in their Wide Width section and they fit like a dream. I love the elastic on the back, so they fit perfectly to my calf. The Fedora is probably one of my favourite Penney's/Primark purchase in a while. It's "100%" Wool and for €8 you can't go too wrong! It's a nice change from my Bowler hat ;) Over all I love this outfit, it's so easy to throw on and is perfectly suited to this time of year.

I didn't do any jewellery but added a bold lip (Mac's "Up the Amp") for a polished, finished look. I'm not too sad about it not being Summer any more, now that I have a lovely great quality coat! My only fear, is that you'll get sick of seeing it in outfit pictures! And ladies, don't forget if you use "BLOGGER 9" at the Checkout you can get £10 off your first order! 

Have you guys Bought your Winter coat yet? 

Sian xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Ohhh look at you Missy, that coat is gorgeous on you! Love how you styled it, and loving the lippie! My favourite Mac one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank Audrey! I know, I think it's my new favourite one now too! ;) xxx

      Delete
  2. Really gorgeous look, I love a good fedora, that lip colour is also gorgeous! love your blog, new follower x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks Megan, Welcome! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I adore your outfit, you look great! I'm waiting for the cold here in the California, I can't wait to start wearing jackets and boots. I love your boots, I've been looking for over the knee boots but I have really big calves, how stretchy are they?

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nina, Awh don't wish away the nice weather yet ;) Being honest, even though they're stretchy they probably wouldn't fit all calve sizes! Simply Be have something similar, and they'd probably have more room! xxx

      Delete
  4. Oh the coat is unreal! I remember trying on a similar one in grey last year but eventually I just had to get a parks because I needed a hood! Now I want this though :) x
    Chloe - Very Lovely Stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, that's always the way! :) xxx

      Delete
  5. You look perfect ! Love this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig