Sunday, 13 October 2013

Sequin Bomber Jacket: Outfit of the Day

When I saw this little gem in Penneys  I knew I had to snap it up! For under €30 you can't go too wrong, and with my love of sequins becoming stronger than ever, I knew I'd get the wear out of it! There's a great mixture of Gold, Silver, Pink, Blue and Green sequins!I wore this out on Friday night to my friends house! I was a dressy casual night, and running from work I wanted something easy, yet funky to throw on! It's so comfortable to wear, as it's fully lined  so the sequins don't irritate your skin!  However it's not that warm, so It's definitely only a going out Jacket! I kept the rest of the outfit really simple, and added  Black dress, tights and ankle boots. I love wearing Sequin all year round, but especially coming into Winter Months! I added a bling necklace to compliment the sequins and added my new favourite Mac Lipstick "Up the Amp" I loved this outfit, mainly because it takes no time at all to put it together but you look like you'e made some sort of an effort! 
Jacket and Necklace:Penneys/Primark, Dress:Asos

I've had this jacket for a while now, and have only worn it twice! (I wore it without a necklace at Plus North, but I think it suits the jacket more with added bling to tie the outfit all together).I'm trying to get more and more wear out of all my clothes! I'm in the process of taking down all my Winter Clothes from the Attic so I can dig them all out again! I love Coats and Jackets so much, and scared to count how many I've accumulated! It's the time of year Jackets, as it's not too cold yet, but you still need something somewhat substantial when you're out and about! Sequins are absolutely everywhere this Autumn/Winter and I'm so glad I picked this baby up ahead of the posse! However I've no doubt Penney's/Primark will have tons more in the run of to Christmas! They're easily my favourite store, as you can pick all the trends up at a fraction of the cost! If you want to splash out on Sequins, Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Asos and Simply Be all have nice ones! 

Sian xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh wow! I love that! So much sparkle! xx

    Debz xx
    http://www.wannabeprincess.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig