Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Outfit of The Wedding!

As some of you may know, I was in Glasgow for five days celebrating the Wedding of the Century. My Cousin Jack was marrying his gorgeous Scottish Girlfriend Siobhan. They've been together for absolute years and I couldn't be happier for them. I was secretly delighted they decided to have the Wedding in Scotland, as it got me a little break from work, and a little holiday! I took the Thursday-Monday off, and it was a lovely couple of days, however it wasn't too relaxing ;) I arrived after my parents, and grand-parents on the Thursday morning, and spent the day chilling, and then I got my Tan and Nails done before heading to bed, and getting ready for the next few days. Friday night was spent in the Hotel getting copious amounts of drinks and having a slap up meal. We stayed in the Crutherland Hotel in East Kilbride and everything from the Staff to the Food and even the Spa were top notch.
 The Wedding was held in the Crutherland Hotel, and it was absolutely marvellous. It was definitely the Wedding of the year!  I wore and Asos tu-tu dress, that I've had since last year. It was perfect for the occasion, and I'm delighted I got the chance to wear it again.As it was late October I wanted my outfit to be really Autumnal, for my Cousin's wedding in the Summer I went really summery and girly but this time I wanted to be more Autumnal. I had this dress from last year, that I wore once, and forgot about. After many attempts and failures to find a suitable dress, I dug this out of my wardrobe and it was the nicest out of all the dresses I'd bought for the Wedding, so I sent them back, and just focused on getting the accessories! The dress is really poofy, and quite noticeable so I didn't want to go too over board with the accessories! I'd looked in quite a few places, and nothing really tickled my fancy, and nothing in my opinion suited the dress. I of course left things to the last minute and ended up running around on my lunch break the day beforelooking for something that worked well with my outfit! 
I looked in Zara. Accessorize, House of Fraser, Topshop, A|Wear and River Island and I couldn't find anything I liked, so I gave up and hoped I'd find something in Glasgow on the Friday when I got over and went back to work. Penney's open later than all the other shops in Dundrum, so after work I went in, not really expecting to find anything. I find not only a statement necklace, but also a furry jacket both came to under €35! Absolutely bargain. So I left a very happy bunny and could finally relax and get excited for the Wedding. Now I did leave one thing to the last minute, my shoes. I took a pair of wedges not really thinking, but when I had a little think, they were a bit too casual for the dress. I nipped into New Look in Glasgow and picked up these babies for £20! I reused a handbag I bought three years ago in River Island that again I've only worn a few times, and my outfit was finally put together. My Mum also came to the rescue and came into me with the headpiece, that was gorgeous! It was very similar to the one I wore to the other wedding, and matched the outfit perfectly!
Dress:Asos, Necklace and Jacket:Penneys/Primark, Bag:River Island and Hat:Mum's

I had a fantastic weekend, and wish Jack and Siobhan a life time of happiness together! Welcome to the Family Siobhan :) <3 

Sian xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig