Friday, 25 October 2013

Human+Kind Body Oil Review

Another day, another Body Oil. I also got this gem in my goody bag, from the Bloggers evening, and have been using it non-stop for the past two weeks. It's my cousin's wedding this weekend, and I started the pampering session a little bit early. I'm a lover of Body Oils. I love how smooth they make my skin, and how luxurious they are. My skin always feels as soft as a baby's bum after using them, so I'm always intrigued when I get a chance to try out a new one. Again with this Winter malark, but the weather has serious changed, and it's officially Coat weather and before you know it, we'll all be complaining about snow! I also moisturise in the Summer, but I'll be the first to admit it, during the Winter months, where my legs aren't on show I do neglect to moisturise, so a body oil is a perfect when I want to give my skin some TLC.

 Now I'm not going to lie, my bathroom is filled to the brim with all these lotions and potions, and I've got too much choice in terms of keeping my body soft and subtle! Human+Kind "All in One Body Oil" comes beautifully packaged, and definitely stands out to me. Human+Kind  is a "Down to earth company built around supporting people with their skin concerns in an ethical way" So on top of a gorgeous product, Human+Kind are an ethical company, which makes using them, all the more enjoyable, and of course with them being an Irish company, I'm all for supporting them! All their products are "Dermatologically tested, Hyper-allergenic and suitable for Sensitive Skins" So far so good! Their Body Oil is made from a formula of all natural ingredients that rejuvenates and restores your skin. This Body Oil is a Multi purpose all over body oil, it contains no harmful chemicals and they're so convinced you'll like this product, the offer you your money back, if you're not satisfied. A win-win situations. 

You can use this all over your body, as well as your hair to keep the ends conditioned. Since having Balayage, I was so conscious of the ends of my hair, and tried over and over again to keep them in good condition, however because the blonde pretty much destroyed my hair, I'm back to being Brunette and trying to look after my hair, and restore it back to it's previous condition. I only use a little bit, and apply to the ends of my hair when it's wet, and my hair is really soft, and is left smelling amazing! The first thing you notice is the scent. It's not overpowering, but it's a lovely soft floral scent, that makes you want to use it over, and over again. Now the bottle is smaller than the packaging, and I wasn't sure if I would use it up quickly or not. I've used this a good number of times now, and I'm not even half way through the bottle. Over all this is as a fantastic products, and at less than €15, I'd definitely consider picking this up again! 

Sian xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I need to get a new body oil and this one sounds lovely! The Human + Kind products seem to get good reviews x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig