Saturday, 19 October 2013

Benefit Store Opening:South William Street Dublin

As you're all probably aware, there's a new boutique on South William Street, smack bang in the middle of Dublin's City Centre! Walking past it, you'd immediately know it was something for the ladies!It's bright pink on the outside,and decorated in your typical Benefit Style, with glass window's looking  into the gorgeous shop. It's not only just a shop though. You can buy all your products there, but there is so much more to it, than that! It's a "One Stop Beauty Shop" and you can avail of a number of beauty treatments all in the same place. I don't know about you, but I'm not a fan of going to a different place for Hair, Nails, Wax or to get my Make up done, especially if it's for a specific occasion. For me it's too much hassle, and can be quite stressful! Although I think all my problems maybe over! I can get my Hair blow-dried, with a number of gorgeous styles to choose from (My Favourite is the "Carrie"), I can get a Shellac manicure, in an array of colours. I can also get my entire body waxed, and get a nice glow courtesy of "Vita Liberata" tan. Now you're all probably thinking it's going to cost a bomb, but looking at the price list, I was very impressed! There's a number of packages available, and you're saving money, on every single one!

The Store not only houses the a Hair Station, a Manicure station, An Eyebrow station, if you head on upstairs, you can avail of the two waxing rooms, and the Tanning room, all cleverly named (One is called the "Strip Joint"!) in typical Benefit fashion. It's a very relaxed environment, and would 100% out you at ease! Now of course, I haven't had the chance to try out the services yet, but once I do I will give you all a through review. It was a lovely way to spend a Friday evening, and I had an absolute fantastic time! As well as a Shop and Salon, it's also Benefit's regional offices, and a Benebabe training Academy! The new store is definitely going to be my new go to Salon! I love everything Benefit, and have raved, and raved about it on here before. I have my favourite products, which I repurchase over, and over again (Fake Up, They're Real, High Beam, Porefessional and Hello Flawless Powder) and I can't wait to have a one stop shop, where I can pick them all up and get a cheeky Blow-Dry at the same time ;)I'm so excited for Benefit to glam up Dublin City Centre a little bit, and I know it will fast become, a very busy spot in the next few weeks! I wish the store nothing but success, and I'm so delighted to get the chance to check it out!

Sian xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig