Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Vichy "Aqualia Thermal" Night Spa Review

With Autumn/Winter comes dry skin, and in my case drier skin! I'm constantly looking for products that actually work, and keep my skin hydrated. Vichy is a brand, I've grown to know and love, and now I reach for it more often than not. I've read numerous Blog reviews on "Aqualia Thermal" Night Spa and read it does wonders for dry skin, so I was delighted to give it a go! It comes in a midnight blue pot, and the cream itself is a lovely blue colour. Of course with money being tight, having a Spa experience at home is a lovely idea. Don't get me wrong, I don't often buy into "At Home Spa Experiences" as I find them a cop out, and a waste of money. However after using the Aqualia Thermal, I've changed my mind. It can be used two ways. As a moisturiser and as an hydrating mask sleep mask.
Vichy "Aqualia Thermal"* rrp€27
As a Beauty Blogger as well, as a Fashion one, I'm constantly reading reviews before I try something out. I want to see is it worth the money and more importantly will it work well for my skin. As I've mentioned Vichy is a brand, I've really come to love. It's not harsh on my skin, and thankfully I've never had any negative effects from using any of their products. I wouldn't call my skin "sensitive" but I like to think I'm careful and wary not to use rubbish on it. Vichy isn't the cheapest skincare out there, but I've honestly loved every products I've tried, and would 100% repurchase them, although this product is one of my favourites!The consistency feel quite gel like, yet creamy once on the skin. It contains both Thermal Spring Water and Hyaluronic Acid. I apply this product as a Hydrating Sleep Mask, as I figure the more moisture I can get the better, and once I apply a thick layer at night, my skin feels incredibly soft and my skin looks plumper in the morning. If I'm looking for a proper "Spa Experience" I have a nice bath, light some candles and massage it on a freshly cleansed face. I massage the cream upwards across my face, and for my neck I use downwards strokes for my neck, and reap the benefits. at €27 it's less than half of what you'd pay for a facial. I really do love this product, and I know it will be a staple in my skincare routine all throughout Winter.

Sian xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ooh! This actually sounds really nice. I like the idea of using it as sleep mask, it's good to know something good is happening to your skin whilst you're having a snooze xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, It's what really sold me on it! You wake up, and your skin feels lovely! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this cream, it is amazing on my skin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely, isn't it! :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig