Friday, 20 September 2013

Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturiser

People who know me, know I'm extremely lazy when it comes to my beauty regime! Probably the one thing I hate the most is moisturising. It's so tedious, and I hate waiting for it to dry, especially if it's cold. I often get sucked into to gimicky things, so when I heard about the Vaseline Spray and Go moisturiser, I was intrigued. It was only offer in Boots the other week for €4 so I thought I'd throw it in my basket, and hope for the best! I chose the Green one, for two reasons, I love that colour green, and I love Aloe Vera! It comes in a decent sized can, so it's definitely a bargain! That night after my shower I gave it a go. After drying off, I sprayed it all over my body, and rubbed it in. It took a grand total of 60 seconds to do, and I was pleasantly surprised with the results. My skin was left soft and smooth, and it took minimal effort. I'd really love to try out the two other scents! 

Now I'm not going to lie, as moisturising as it is, It's not as silky smooth as the Soap&Glory Body Butter, which is a firm favourite of mine. However when you're in a rush, or just to lazy to moisturise your whole body, this little nifty spray is just perfect! I've sprayed it on to my hand to show you the consistency. It's very creamy, something I didn't expect. It sinks into your skin within seconds, and can be rubbed in easily! It's really easy to use and is definitely worth buying! It will be perfect on those cold Winter mornings, when your skin is dehydrated and you're in desperate need of some TLC. I'm probably going to use this in the mornings, and once a week give use my Soap&Glory Body Butter.I would definitely repurchase this product, as for under a fiver you really can't go too wrong! 

Sian xxx

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've been looking out for this everywhere, but haven't seen it yet.. I need a serious trip to boots! I'm pure lazy when it some to moisturizing.. its ridiculous!

    Cint @ Makeup and Messes X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do! It's a Godsend! ;) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig