Monday, 23 September 2013

Is Autumn Here Yet?

This week, the weather has been so mixed. A couple of days ago, I was digging out my Winter Coat, and now I'm back to light layers. I know I shouldn't complain too much, but I do love Autumn! This is my go-to outfit as of late. It's easy to wear, it's comfortable and it's on trend. I've been wearing this out and about to lunch with the girls, as well as a night out. It's extremely wearable and is that outfit, that you can wear to a few occasion! As you can see the outfit itself is quite plain. Although It's plain the different textures makes the outfit bang on trend. I'm a huge fan of sheer clothing, I think it's sexy in a discreet way, and a funky way to style an outfit! To complete the look, I added a statement necklace, and a Burgundy bag to give the outfit a bit of an Autumnal feel!
I've wanted a pair of brogues for ages ( I know I'm late on the Bandwagon!) However, I'm funny when it comes to shoes and didn't want to spend a fortune on a pair I might not wear. When I was in Manchester I found a gorgeous Black Patent pair in Primark, and they had them in my size! For a bargain of £12, I couldn't go too wrong, so I snapped them up! I've worn them so much recently and I really, really like them! They're so comfortable and they're a nice alternative to boots for the Winter time. Although if you do want to get these ones, I do suggest sizing up!
No outfit is complete without my bowler hat nowadays, so naturally I threw it on! I swear it was the best €40 I've ever spent. I've worn it to absolute death. As I've mentioned I wore this outfit, out for lunch last week with the girls. This pleather skirt was an absolute bargain, and was around £8! I've one my Topshop, but I actually prefer this one. It's more comfortable, and is that slightly bit shorter ;) I really can't praise Penneys/Primark  enough at the moment. They're going from strength to strength, and I can see why. They're quality have come on in leaps and bounds and for fast fashion, it's the first place I look!
Accessories wise, I didn't want to go too over the top. I decided to wear my newest addition to my Statement Necklace collection and then rock this Hermes inspired bag. I absolutely love these style of bags, and you've all seen my three other colours! They fit everything in them, look a lot more expensive than they are and the quality is great. I was between two minds, whether to get this colour. I've always liked burgundy, but I didn't know how much use I'd get out of it. It had been put away for the Summer, so now that Autumn is here, I've whipped it out again! It matches the necklace quite nicely, and definitely gives the outfit an Autumnal feel!
Shirt:New Look, Skirt/Brogues/Necklace/Sunglasses:Penneys, Bag:Fran&Jane

Sian xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig