Thursday, 26 September 2013

Clash, Clash, Clash

I'm a huge fan of clashing prints. I love throwing outfits together that no one would think would work. For my Cousin's Hen last weekend, I was at a loss of what to wear. I'd left it to the last minute (as usual) and I was quite tired from the night previous. So in my Delirious state, I threw this outfit together, and you know what? I absolutely LOVE it. It's not to everyone's taste, I know but I love the Neon floral clashing with the Leopard print!I've had all items for well over a year, and I'm thrilled to get a wear out of it before it goes back up in the attic until next Summer! I kept accessories to a minimum, with just one statement Collar necklace from Asos, which I bought last year. At the time I thought €50 for one necklace off Asos was a bit expensive, but I've worn it loads, and it's the type of necklace you can bring out, year, after year. The Blazer is perfect for a night on the tiles, as it's actually really light, meaning I could keep my outfit on all night! Silly I know! However when I did take it off, the necklace was just enough to keep the outfit interesting!
Dress:New Look, Blazer:River Island, Necklace:Asos, Bag:Fran&Jane
I opted for my comfy black wedges, as I knew if the Friday night was anything to go by, we'd be dancing the night away! I got them in Dunnes Stores last year for €25 and they're so incredibly comfortable. I could honestly dance in them the whole night. I was happy to bring out my favourite bag of all time. Neon Pink and massive, what's not to love? I don't think it's possible to get a bag more suited to me. I've had it well over a year now, and it's held up pretty well! I will rock this in the Winter as well, and bright up a black coat! As much as I think the "High Low" trend has been done to death, and a lot of cheap tacky shops are doing replica's, but I think this is nice and classy, as classy as Leopard Print goes!

Sian xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig