Friday, 23 August 2013

What I Wore:A|Wear Press Event

Sequin Jacket:A|Wear, Everything else: Penneys/Primark 

I'm a lover of sequins, If I could get away with wearing them on a daily basis I would! I bought this Jacket 3 years ago and it's probably my favourite jacket. It's really comfortable and not at all scratchy, one of the downsides to sequins. I went to the A|Wear A/W Press Day on Thursday morning, and wanted to rock up in something A|Wear, and I thought this jacket would be appropriate. Now it is a statement especially for me to wear it before noon, but I'm all for taking fashion risks, so decided to just go with it. I wanted to dress is down, so wore a striped skater dress, and a skull printed scarf. It's an outfit, that can we dressed up or down. Simply add a clutch and some heels and you're good to go or you can wear it like I did with flats, and oversized sunnies for a more casual look. 

I surprisingly didn't wear any jewellery as I felt the jacket was more than enough of a statement. The inside of the jacket is a lovely jersey feel so my arms weren't constricted in the slightest. The scarf covers the details of the jacket, as it's in a quirky biker style. It looks just as good zipped up as open. I'll feature it in an outfit soon zipped up with a pair of skinny jeans!The prominent shoulder pads are another feature of this jacket that I like. It makes it different to any sequin jacket, and every time I wear it, I feel like I'm a rock star (Someday!) I love having these pieces in my wardrobe, that I have for years and years and can bring out every year. The quality in this jacket is exceptional. in the 3 years that I've yet to notice a sequin missing! 

Sian xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Seriously love your style! That scarf is totally fab! and the JACKET!!
    http://nounzilicious.blogspot.com/2013/08/style-it-my-way-week-2-wedding-guest.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you look so gorgeous!! I am digging the sequin jacket!! beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fab Sian, I LOVE the sequin jacket xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky,I love it too ;) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig