Wednesday, 28 August 2013

It's a Nice Day for a White Wedding

Dress:Asos Curve, Jewellery:Fran&Jane, Hat:Paris, Shoes:Dunnes Stores.

Last week, I attended my cousin Monica's Wedding out in Summerhill House Hotel in Enniskerry. It's such a beautiful Hotel, and the grounds are just stunning. The day itself was absolutely fantastic, and I had a great time with all the family, and dancing with my cousins! Everything from the atmosphere to the food was amazing. It feels like a country retreat even though it's only a 20 minute drive outside of Dublin. It was a gorgeous day, and was scorching! That morning I rushed to the A|Wear A/W Press Day, and then thanks to my lovely Mum got a lift home and had only 30 minute to get ready! I've planned my outfit for so long, but hadn't actually purchased the dress. I had an ASOS  voucher, and so it ended up costing me very little! I think it's the perfect dress for a Summer Wedding. I love the coral, lime and yellow sequins, as well as the tulle skirt, who doesn't love a bit of tulle?

The dress certainly has a princess feel, and I hope I get another occasion to wear it again soon! Next time I'd wear it with a coral or neon clutch bag, for a fancy dinner or something! Over all the dress is comfy, even with the big tulle skirt. It's the perfect length for a wedding and I felt extremely lady like! I actually didn't have a headpiece until a few minutes before I left the house, when I robbed this one off my mum! She got it in Paris, and I couldn't believe how lucky I was to get something that matched so well. I kept the outfit as simple as possible, opting for nude court shoes, and silver jewellery. I wanted two big statement pieces, with a large bangle, and a rose ring, both of which are from Fran&Jane. I've actually have these both over two years, and they're still in great condition, and not one diamanté has fallen off. The bangle was €59 and the ring was €39, so not cheap, but considering the quality I'm happy I made the investment. I really had a great day, and I wish my cousin Monica all the happiness in the world <3

Sian xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I love that dress, you look beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a gorgeous dress! it is currently on sale in asos, maybe I should get it as well ;)
    you look pretty as always!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do, It's even nicer in person! Ah thank you so much! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh My Lord! You Look adorable! The headband just makes it so much more than a dress for a wedding! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress! You look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is gorgeous and I love how you paired it with the head piece. I can't get over how pretty the dress is and I think you styled it perfectly not too much and I think it's great that your nails match the coral on the dress too! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Nina! I had to add a bit of coral in there somewhere, and my nails were the easiest! ;) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig