Friday, 30 August 2013

Freeze 24-7 Skin Glace Review

I bet you're all rolling your eyes, another Skincare post from me! My skin hasn't been in the best shape as of late, and I'm trying my hardest to look after it properly. I recently ran out of my La Roche Posay Physiological Water, and I must admit I panicked a bit, I loved it, but Liz Earle's Hot Cloth Cleanser is still my favourite cleanser of all time.  Now I'm a firm fan of Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser, but with a few cleansers to try, I decided to give this one a go. I haven't heard much about Freeze 24-7, but I loved the packaging and decided to give it a shot. 
With green being my favourite colour, I loved the clear packaging, and I also loved that it comes with a pump. I much prefer pumps to tubes as it's easier to get all the product out. On first inspection it smells so clean and fresh. Cucumber being the most noticeable scent. Like I said in my latest skincare post is that smell is really important to me when it comes to skincare. I also love how you can use it for multiple purposes! You can use it as a face mask, and a cleanser. I love having a hot bath, and applying masks, but I also love a good cleanser that's quick and easy to use! It contains ingredients you'd never associate with a cleanser, like Rice Bran and Soy Protein. However as weird as they are, the combination seems to work! I want to stress when it comes to my skin, I'm very picky and don't trust a lot of products. I do tons or research and often take bloggers recommendations before I buy or even test a product, so I know what I'm in for when I give it a whirl! 
Like I said you can use it two ways. To use it as a cleanser massage it into a damp face  and rinse well. Simple really! To use it as a Mask:Apply  a generous amount it to dry skin, and leave it for 1-2 minutes. Like I said before I love a good face mask, but sometimes I don't want to wait 20 minutes, as more often than not, I simply don't have time. So the 1-2 minute is perfect as you get great results with minimal effort. I can honestly say I'm really impressed with this cleanser and mask. I've heard rave reviews of it from different Bloggers, and am pleased to agree with them. Now of course like everything there is draw backs. At €43 a pop it's not your typical cheap cleanser, and to be quite honest with you, it's something that If I hadn't tried it, I wouldn't purchase. After using it for 3 weeks, I've noticed a difference in my skin, and I would definitely consider repurchasing it over my Liz Earle!
Freeze 24-7 Skin Glace "Daily Detoxifying Cleanser and Mask"* rrp €43

Have you guys tried Freeze 24-7?

Sian xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig