Friday, 23 August 2013

A|Wear Autumn/Winter Press Day


Yesterday was a very busy day for me, I had a Wedding to go to at 3, but I was also invited to the A|Wear A/W press day, something I didn't want to miss, so I was running around like a little busy bee, all day! I had a fantastic day at both events, but I want to show you the gorgeous clothes A|Wear have in store for this season first. It was held in a quirky loft in Dublin, and I even though I only dropped in for a couple of minutes, I had a great time browsing the collection! As you can see the collection this year is gorgeous. From embellished cosy knits, to leopard print coats, there's something there for everyone. I personally love the embellished cream knit and plan to wear it with a skater leather look skirt and over the knee boots when the weather gets really chilly! There was loads of tartan too, a print that I've been falling in love with over the last two years, so I'm of course happy about that.

With A|Wear being Irish, I'm of course a huge fan, I've been wearing it since I was a teenager and am happy that the company is thriving in the recession. Although with their collection this year, I can see why they're successful. I'm a huge shopper, and I'm so glad my love with the brand has been rekindled and with their fantastic price points you can be have stylish and fashionable clothes and an affordable price. Even though they're price points are reasonable the quality  is great. I think I've mentioned this before but I've a sequin jacket I bought 3 years ago, and bring it out year after year, and none of the sequins have fallen off yet. So their quality is great. (I wore the jacket to the Preview and will have an outfit post in the next day or two!) I think more than ever before people want great quality, at affordable prices and personally I feel A|Wear has hit the nail on the head here.

As you all know by now, I'm an accessory fiend. I'm a self confessed magpie, and can't resist a bit of bling. A|Wear have a fantastic selection of statement jewellery, and aren't generic to other High Street stores. Again their price points are reasonable so you can update your wardrobe for next to nothing! I loved all their statement necklaces, and am anxiously awaiting their arrival in store! Their bags are also gorgeous. I've been known to spend a pretty penny on handbags, and again I can't resist a bit of arm candy, so I was delighted to see some of the gorgeous bags that will be in for Autumn/Winter. My favourite is the Mulberry inspired leopard print bag, that I know will carry me through the Winter. What I love about it, is that it's not a normal boring black bag. The leopard print gives it something special and will brighten up a plain black outfit ,that I'm known to wear when it's bitterly cold!

What do you guys think of the new A/W collection?

Sian xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Oh that black and leopard print bag and the coat....swooon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I died and went to Heaven yesterday! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. This is all gorgeous, I love A Wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's even nicer in person :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I really like it, I love A|Wear but it's so difficult to get hold of here so I always make a beeline for it when I'm over in Ireland, thankfully I should be there just in time to hit the A/W stock! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's fab, you should check their online shop too! I've ordered from it before and fab customer service :) xxx

      Delete
  4. amazing pieces I can't wait for autumn
    http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm so excited now ;) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig