Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Panache Bra Review

Hey Lovelies, 
I've been meaning to do this review for yonks, but with being away in London, and working mad hours, I didn't get the chance to test it out! I've worn it a couple of times, in the last two weeks to really give it a test run, as from speaking from experience with other brands, after a few wears the wires start poking you in the side, which I hate! When I was first asked to try out Panache, I was hesitant. Not for any particular reason, but because I love how my Bravissimo bra's fit and feel. If it aint' broke don't fix it right? Well...I had heard such positive things from other plus size bloggers on Panache bra's, so I decided to give them a go...
Panache "Pure Lace Hot Pink" Bra set*

Panache's "Scupltesse" collection for D+  is for those of us who are blessed with bigger boobs. Having big boobs myself (38FF), comfort AND nd style are paramount for me. I don't want any hideously ugly bra's, but I need good support. As I've mentioned I've heard great things these bra's, so I eagerly shopped the collection, and choose the "Pure Lace Hot Pink" set, as it's feminine and girly. My lingerie collection is growing at a very colourful rate, so I decided to keep the momentum! When it arrived, the colour was so vibrant. More vibrant than the catalogue and I was delighted. The lace is always quite subtle and it doesn't show through most tops, which is always a bonus. It's definitely a bra you can wear on a daily basis. Comfort wise, it's very comfortable and I wasn't running home to whip it off at the end of the day! The cups are also soft, and true to size. The back fits snug, giving the right support, without being uncomfortable. It's a great addition to my lingerie collection, and I'm delighted I tried Panache! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig