Sunday, 21 July 2013

Monif C Sao Paulo Leopard Print Bikini

Bikini:Monif C, Kimono:New Look
Another bikini post for you guys. It's the one I purchased last year, and at over €100 I was darned sure I'd be wearing it again this year. I love the leopard print, and the halter neck, as it gives me a little more security and support, than any of my other swimwear. As much as I love my Rue107 one, this one is more supportive. While splashing around amongst the waves in the Black sea, my Rue107 bikini top fell down! Luckily no one saw and my dignity was kept in tact! This bikini  although more supportive, but unfortunately not as comfortable. Having said that, it's this bikini is not uncomfortable, I just feel less restricted in the other one. I now really want to get the Black one from Monif C, for my next holiday (whenever that will be!)

Although looking at them both after I prefer the look of this one, as I look more hoisted up, and pulled in! As I spent the day at the beach, and was battling heat rash, and sunburn, I wore my gorgeous Kimono from New Look down to the beach, and kept it on to cover the sunburn on my back! What do you guys think of the high wasited bikini? I love it, as it hides my lumps and bumps and I feel extra confident on the beach!

Sian xxx
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love it! I really want a high waisted bikini now and I'm not even going off on my hols!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sure with this weather, you'd get the wear out of one! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I wore a highwaisted bottoms and bikini top when I was away this year. I felt so much more confident on the beach, and I felt sexy! (woop!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic! Delighted you felt great :D xxx

      Delete
  3. Sian, you rock! Whow, whow, whow!!!!! Great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig