Saturday, 20 July 2013

Holiday outfit #4

I'm back to reality now, and only coming round to sorting out everything! I'm a million and one great products to show you guys over the next two weeks, so I can't wait to get started on that. I've a few more outfits from my holiday's to show you, this probably being my favorite. The dress is loose and flowy, perfect for the hot weather! The cape effect is gorgeous, and so feminine! I picked a gorgeous coral colour, and I wore the floral crown to compliment the dress. When it's hot out, I like wearing minimal accessories, as when it's really sticky outside and the last thing, I feel like doing it chucking on a load of bracelets or even my trademark statement necklace! I got this dress on sale from Asos Curve, and I think it set me back €30! Cheap as chips! The colour is so nice and vibrant, and sets off my tan. To finish off the outside I wore gold sandals, and a beige Fran&Jane bag, to set tie the outfit together.
Dress:Asos Curve, Floral Crown:River Island

Sian xxx

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. you look gorge, love the headband!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress. The color is amazing on your skin tone and brings out your beautiful blue eyes. You look so very pretty.

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/CurvyTiffy?ref=seller_info_count

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh,thank you! You're so sweet! xxx

      Delete
  3. Love this dress but cant seem to find it on ASOS :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just checked there, it's out of stock :( xxx

      Delete
  4. You look so beautiful , the colour of that dress looks amazing on you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous Sian and the colour is divine! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig