Monday, 8 July 2013

Feminine

Hey Lovelies! 
Last week I had a few girls over for a girls night of fun and frolics, and this is what I wore. I wanted to go girly, wear sky high heels, and cinch in my waist with a belt. I love how one day I'm wearing runners and printed leggings, and the next a pretty dress- that's the beauty about fashion! I've actually had this dress for about three years, and actually got it on sale for about €25! I love bargains, and couldn't resist ;)It's so colourful, and although a little short, I thought it fitted the occasion perfectly. 
I love Awear. I've been wearing it for donkey's years, (over 10 years!) The quality is always fantastic, and like I said I've had it about 3 years, so I can really vouch for the quality. I bring this baby out ever Spring/Summer, and have even worn it with a leather jacket in the Winter. It's an extremely versatile dress, and I love the little frilly sleeves as it cover a little bit of your arms, but still being relatively sleeveless. I use to wear these dresses all the time. I rarely wear belts any more, and I don't know why. I love how the cinch in my waist and give me an hour glass figure, I feel so feminine and girly in this dress, and I can do one hell of a twirl in it - a sign of a great dress, no?

Sian xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Hi Sian,

    this dress is beautiful on you! Love it very much!
    The colors are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    a very sweet look! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a very cute dress
    http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig