Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Asos Curve Summer Sale Picks


Hey Lovelies,
With Sale season in full swing, I thought I'd do a bit of online "window" shopping and show you guys what I'm loving at the moment. First off is of course Asos. I've been a fan of Asos ever since I can remember, when it was known as "As Seen on Screen" and I'm delighted to say it's my favourite online shop. There's so many things to choose from, and I love how the cater for a wide variety of sizes!

Asos Curve Sale pieces
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Asos Curve are the best retailer for Plus size girls. They're constantly updating their collections, bringing us bold and gorgeous clothing time and time again. It's not hard to see why, when girls email me asking where to get stylish affordable clothes, Asos Curve is the first place I tell them about. Now don't get me wrong, the other plus size retailers are improving and giving Asos Curve a run for their money, but for now Asos Curve is still very much in the lead. As I'm sure you're all aware that the Asos sale is in full swing, and I decided to pick out my favourites! Now I did cheat a little but the digital print dress isn't in the sale, but it's the most perfect Summer ever :) The prices are fantastic, so you won't feel guilty if you pick up one (or 5) pieces! Asos always have such fantastic sales. My only advice is snap up your size quick as everything seems to be selling out extremely fast! 

What are your favourite picks from the Asos Curve Sale

Sian xxx

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. ASOS is my favourite place to shop, too. I bought a floral patterned smock dress from the sale on Monday. Hopefully it's as lovely (and fits) in real life xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh lovely! Send me a link if you wear it!! Would love to see it! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. ASOS is my main place to shop now, love the free postage to NZ as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fantastic isn't it!! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I've always been such a huge fan of ASOS! But since we don't have one here in Las Vegas I'm afraid I'll buy the wrong size online!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think it's fair to say that Asos is true to size, and they have free returns it's an easy process to return things with them. I love shopping there. Try it!

      Delete
    2. I find Asos Curve runs slightly larger, but their main range pretty consistent xxx

      Delete
    3. Also the free returns are great, so you can order two sizes if you're unsure! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Love all of your picks! I hope this is still happening next monday Fingers crossed or i'll have to wait until the next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it definitely will! Don't worry you won't miss out! :) xxx

      Delete
  5. I ordered the first dress you pictured - but the package is delayed and I'm afraid it's lost :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it's just delayed, they'll get a new one out to you asap. Asos are really good like that! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig