Monday, 17 June 2013

What to Wear when..

Hey Beauties! 
What to wear when...It's hot outside. I don't know about you, but when the weather gets warmer I look at all my leggings, tights and jeans and ponder on what to wear. When it's warm the last thing you want to be wearing is tights that will make you really uncomfortable. My last day it was so nice and really warm but  I didn't know what to wear! The sun was shining, and I wanted to remain somewhat cool all day. I dug out my summer clothes, and found these two gems.
Top:New Look, Jeans:Dunnes Stores, Sunglasses/Sandals:Penney's/Primark

 Both the top and jeans were bought last Summer, and forgot about. It's the perfect outfit for when it was as hot as it was last week. An empire top is always flattering for girls who want to cover their tummies. I bought this one in the New Look Inspire sale for about a tenner! It's pure cotton, so is breathable in the heat. These 3/4 length jeans are from Dunnes Stores, that I picked up on a whim last Summer, and I'm so glad I did. They're a gorgeous coral colour, and are surprisingly versatile. I finished off the look with my circle sunnies, and sandals. When it's warm outside I tend to avoid jewellery, and keep my outfit very simple! 

What to you guys love wearing for Summer?

Sian xxx

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. That is like a great outfit for the summer! I love the coral color of your jeans and the floral top matches great with the jeans! My go to outfit for summer are dresses because they are so comfortable especially in the really hot heat. :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, they match so well! You can't beat a dress in the Summer too! xxx

      Delete
  2. such a pretty outfit bb girl <3 zx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Love this mix of colours)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig