Tuesday, 4 June 2013

What I Wore

Jeggings*:SimplyBe, Top:HouseofFraser,Scarf/Pumps:Penney's,Hat:Topshop,Necklace:Fran&Jane

Hey Lovelies,
Last Friday, I went to the Benefit Event. As I mentioned in the previous post, it was a fantastic evening and I had a blast. The new "Stay Flawless" primer is getting rave review all over the blogosphere. I was rushing late from work, and had a killer migraine so I wanted something easy to throw on. These Jeggings, are really comfortable, and so cute! They're my favourite pair of Jeggings ever. I went for the short length, as I wanted them to be ankle grazers as I hate the bunched up look you get with Jeans/Jeggings.  Accessories wise, I went for a scull scarf, and my favourite Fran&Jane necklace. It's the perfect combination when you don't want to be too "matchy matchy" To finish off the look I went for my much loved Bowler hat. At €40 it was more than I wanted to pay, but I've worn it over and over and over again, so it was definitely worth the price.

Sorry lads ,it's a short but sweet post from me today! I'm off to pack for my trip to London! I'm so excited to get away for a week. It seems like forever since I've given myself a chance to recharge my batteries! I've some scheduled posts set for the coming week, so y'all won't miss me too much :)

Sian xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You look lovely as always! I love Simplybe, I just did an outfit post today featuring one of their dresses, you should check it out :)

    www.gemsies.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah sure I'll definitely check it out xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig