Saturday, 15 June 2013

The Perfect Red?

Hey Beauties,
My hunt for the perfect red lip is never ending. I'm such a huge fan of statement lipsticks and love how they can transform your look in two seconds. Red would definitely be my favourite colour to go to. Now I do already  have my favourite MAC and Chanel ones, but I'm always on the lookout for new brands and different red hues. Last month I was introduced to "Diego Dalla Palma" or the "MAC of Italy" I have a few products from this brand to test out, but I'll start off with the lippy, as it's what I've been using the most probably! Intrigued by the fresh packaging, and the vibrant red colour, I was more than happy to give it a go. 
It's a deep red, that's very sophisticated and I feel like a right classy lady when I wear it! It's become my favourite red lipstick, dare I say ever? It's not only moisturising, but long lasting too. I'm a no fuss, no muss kinda gal, so if I have to touch up my lipstick a million times a day, I loose interest. Not only does it last long, it's not half a drying as other lipsticks I've used. It contains Vitamin E and Raspberry seed oil which not only smells nice but is moisturising too, and doesn't leave my lips dry and chapped. Although I do condition my lips on a regular basis to keep them in tip top shape, as dry and cracked lips are the bane of my life!t's a very dark red, so it's not to everyone's taste or style but if you're like me and love a good statement lip, this one's for you! The "Diego Dalla Palma" range is available from Debenhams stores, and online.
Rossorosetto  "Red the Man Eater" Lipstick*€23.50


Sian xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Dark red looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely colour! Love how your lips look on that last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought my best friend a Diego de la Parma kit from Fragrance Direct and it was only £10 and has a great red lipstick in and 4 eyeshadows and a liner! Well excited for him to try it!

    Emily @ www.emulehparker.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's fantastic value! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig