Sunday, 2 June 2013

"Stay Flawless" Event : 37 Dawson Street

Hey Lovelies, 
Last night, myself and the gorgeous Roisin heading to 37 Dawson Street for the exciting new Benefit Event! I always love going to Benefit event's, as they're so much fun, always have amazing food, and of course great products. Tonight event was for their new 15 hour primer "Stay Flawless". I'm always on the lookout for primers, so I was definitely intrigued. The product looks amazing, and I can't wait to review it for you gals! They also made a big announcement of Benefit's first stand alone store in Dublin's City Centre on South William Street! As well as their regional offices! It will be a one stop shop, for hair, makeup, nails and tan! I for one can't wait for this exciting new Benefit venture! As always we were looked after fantastically by the Benebabes, and the Beneboy Mark! It was definitely a lovely start to my weekend! 

Sian xxx

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Sounds such fun! And the treats looked yum;) Exciting things coming from Benefit, looking forward to it! Looking fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm so excited!! :D xxx

      Delete
  2. Benefit events look like such fun and the standalone store sounds awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're always so fun, and quirky! I know! I can't wait! :D xxx

      Delete
  3. Gutted I couldn't make it to this event, you looked lovely daaaarling :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, I'm gutted too! thanks hun, must see you soon! :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig