Monday, 10 June 2013

Hello Maxi!

Hey Girls,
With any glimpse of sun I'm in my maxi dress. I love the wearing maxi dresses, they're perfect for this lovely weather we've been having lately. They're effortless and so glam. I bought this one last year, and I love it. It's such a gorgeous lilac colour, and instantly puts me in the mood for a BBQ! I paired it with a neon green blazer for a bit of colour clashing. I love colour clashing, it's still bang on trend, and lets face it's a nice change from pairing everything with black, something I've been guilty of in the past! 
Dress:Forever21 Headband and Blazer:Penney's/Primark

I added a floral hairband to tie in the neon green, and to give the dress a more hippy vibe. Tuesday was also the first day my sandals came out! I was so happy to finally paint my tootsies and put on a pair of gladiator sandals! It's definitely one of the best feelings ever! 

Did you guys have a nice weekend? :)

Sian xxx
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Love the outfit Sian. The maxi dress is super pretty. Trust Forever 21 to have gorgeous pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane! I know I was gutted I didn't pick it up in green either! :( xxx

      Delete
  2. Cute look! I love wearing maxi dresses in warm weather. This dress is gorgeous and looks great with the flower crown!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too :) I had to add the little floral crown, it's becoming my signature piece now! ;) xxx

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit :) the dress is beautiful it works so well with the neon of the jacket, you look amazing :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you :) I wanted to funk it up a bit :D xxx

      Delete
  4. You look soo beautiful , love the lilac and yellow together xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Serious outfit inspiration. I love how you style outfits lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color combo you did with the lilac and the neon green, it really looks well together, its a combo i would never think of. That dress is so pretty I love the style of it and the floral headband really does make it come together with the blazer! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know,I was a bit hesitant at first, but I love the colour combo! :D xxx

      Delete
  7. I just love, love, love that maxi dress :)
    http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing! I'm loving all that colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey,
    great picture and a sweet outfit :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig