Saturday, 15 June 2013

Aztec Jeans

Hey Lovelies,
On the second day in London, I kept it casual when I saw the lovely Hanna, and wore my new jeans from Forever 21. They're a gorgeous colourful Aztec print, and can be paired with so much! They have a nice stretch to them too, which makes all the different if you're running around town. Now I've always had a problem with jeans falling down as I've no bum. Yep, absolutely no bum, but these jeans don't budge! They're nice and comfortable too and don't leave any muffin top, which is always a plus!
Jeans:Forever21+, Top:H&M,Necklace:Accessorize, Sandals&Bag:Primark

I paired it with a fringe baggy top and a colourful necklace to tie in the colours of the jeans. It was a really relaxed look that I not only felt comfortable in, but confident too. I came a little unprepared to London, and forgot sandals, and as the weather was nice and warm I nipped into Primark, and picked up this pair for £3! I went a few years without wearing jeans, but I'm back in full force after these gorgeous ones! Forever 21 plus size range, has so many Jeans in cool and quirky patterns as well as your run of the mill pairs. They're definitely worth checking out!


Sian xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Lovely outfit! I love every last detail, especially the jeans; they're amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit hun, so pretty! Love the necklace too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Audrey! It was a bit expensive for a necklace (especially from Accessorize), but I've worn it so much it was worth it! :D xxx

      Delete
  3. Amazing outfit and I love the necklace x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your jeans ! You look great ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! I have the exact same problem, no bum at all and it's so frustrating when your jeans fall down constantly! I may well give these ones a go x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, good to know I'm not the only one this happens to! :D xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig