Sunday, 19 May 2013

Sunday Summary #8

Hey Lovelies,
It's been a while since I've done a Sunday Summary, so I thought I'd try get back into the swing of things! As y'all know I'm incredibly nosey, and love reading these posts, as well as writing them! Things haven't been incredibly exciting lately but I thought I'd check in with you all. How lovely has today been? It's put me in a great mood! 
  • I've been working a lot as always, so really looking forward to my week in London at the start of June. It's great getting out of your daily routine, to break up the mundaneness of everything!
  • This week was especially busy meeting up with friends, going for lunches and dinner's so it was nice in the respect, always nice catching up with the girls. 
  • I've been working two late nights a week now, so it's incredibly hard to blog, and keep everything updated, but I have a few posts in my drafts box, so I'll have a few posts for y'all this week. 
  • On Wednesday evening, I headed to the Morgan Penthouse for a Think House PR Event. I had an amazing evening, and learnt about amazing new products,and I can't wait to tell you about them! 
  • I had a pretty easy weekend, with feeling a bit sickly on Saturday, but then went for Wagamama's and had a look around the shops, and picked up a few bits and bobs of course! (Haul coming very soon!)
  • Tonight I'm finishing up my CurvaceousINC column and then heading for chinese and a movie with some of the girls, a perfect Sunday! The Weather has been so nice today, I was lucky to get an hour in the garden after work, to just chill, catch up on emails and to read this Month's Cosmo mag! 
Anyway hope you all have a great week! :) 

Sian xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig