Saturday, 11 May 2013

Sunday Club

Hey Lovelies!
Last Sunday, as well as every Sunday I met up with some of my girls! We wanted to do something a little bit different so we went for Tapas in The Port House in Dundrum, and then off to Mini Golf. It was a lovely Sunday evening, and definitely made me forget the crappy week ahead! I was working all Sunday, so I ran home, and did a quick change. I hate wearing the same clothes all day, and I wanted to wear something a little more casual then what I wear in work. I went for a relaxed look, but still wanted to dress up a little bit. Isha brought me this lovely Jumper in New Look, last time she was over to me, and I've only worn it a couple of times, which is such a shame! I need to start wearing all my clothes more. It's a two in one jumper so you get the look of a shirt underneath it, without the bulk! 
To bling up the outfit I wore my favourite necklace of the moment, and paired it with my Stella McCartney inspired bag, to tie in the neon! I love this bag, it fits literally everything but the kitchen sink in it, which is perfect for me as I carry EVERYTHING around with me. To finished off the look I wore my Topshop "Ambush" boots, and my Bowler hat. I wore a little body con skirt underneath to keep the bottom streamline. We had a blast playing Mini Golf, and I didn't cheat. I'm usually the most honest person you'll meet but when it comes to board games, I'm the biggest cheater known to man! I've also noticed my hair is darker or lighter depending on how I clip it,So I have the best of both worlds!
Jumper:New Look Inspire, Skirt:H&M, Boots&Bowler:Topshop, Bag&Necklace:Fran&Jane

Sian xxx

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. This outfit it gorgeous. you look great!
    The necklace is beautiful!

    Love you blog!
    Lizzie-Florence.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! :) I love the necklace, have been wearing it so much lately! :D xxx

      Delete
  2. This is a great look! This is something I'd always wear. I love the neon accessories xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're rocking that hat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look bloody amazing! Such a stylish girl :) Need to take some tips from you at the mo I think!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't cheat my arse :P We made sure of that! Had to keep an eye on you though ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't! Keep an eye on me next Articulate night though :P xxx

      Delete
  6. Such a cute outfit, and I love how the bag brings out the neon colors from your necklace. And that hat looks great on you, i tried wearing one of those hats and it looks horrible on me, but i really like the way it looks on you, it makes me want to try a bowler hat again.

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah It definitely brings a bit of colour into the neutral outfit! I was a bit wary of the hat at first, but now I can't keep it off my head! Try it again! I'm sure it's fab! xxx

      Delete
  7. I just discovered your blog and its really awesome!! I love everything you post and am really loving the way you put this outfit together! I love wearing collared shirts with jumpers on top with a statement necklace! AND I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR BOWLER HAT! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig