Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Statement Necklace

Hey Lovelies! 
Today was my first day off in nearly a week, and I was delighted to get sometime off to relax. I shopping for a little bit, then headed to meet my lovely friend Aundrea, and we both got our hair down in Style Club. It was so nice, and relaxing and quite frankly just what I needed. After we headed off to the Morgan for an informative afternoon with Yves Saint Laurent about the launch of their new skincare(post coming soon!). It was a lovely day, and it was made even better by the sun that was shining! I had a little lie in today, so I was a bit late with getting up, so I through on a black dress. I didn't want a plain boring outfit, so decided my best bet was to accessorize. 
 I paired a plain black, skater dress dress with a statement necklace. I saw this on my lunch break last week, and was anxiously waiting for Pay day to arrive so I could snap it up. It's €28.50 a little expensive but it's such a statement piece, that I know I'll get loads of wear out of it. I'll wear it loads throughout the summer, simple dresses to give it an edge. I also added my bowler hat, and sunnies! Although it was rather windy out so I was terrified it would blow off! It was a simple and easy outfit to throw on, when you want to look put together but don't have time! 
Dress:H&M, Bowler&Necklace:Topshop, Sunnies:Penney's

Sian xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. such a cool necklace! you look great in this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an awesome necklace
    http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that necklace! At first glance it looks like a panel down the dress! Amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, It does actually!! :D xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig