Monday, 20 May 2013

Selling your wardrobe

Hey Lovelies, 
So many of you, if you've been reading my blog for a little while know, I've plans to move to the Bright Lights of London. For a girl that can't save money to save her life, this is going to be a little problem. I'm always looking for ways to save money, and the more I think about it, the more I realise I have to cop on to myself, and start up a savings account. It's gotten to the point where people don't believe I'm going as they think I won't be able to afford it. The only thing going in my favour right now, is my positive attitude. I'm positive I'll get a (good) job, and I'll manage to make enough money before I leave. Some may call it wishful thinking, but I'm calling it optimism. I fully plan on selling a lot of my clothes through a blog sale and through Ebay, to make a little extra cash. I've a huge amount of clothes, that aren't loved as much as I'd like them to be, so in the next month or so, I'll let you know when I'm selling! 
There is also another option! The Folks at Music Magpie, the site where you can sell your unwanted music and electrical items, have now added a new option for you to sell your unwanted clothes! Now let's face if, we've all got clothes, that probably not a lot of people would be that interested in, and that wouldn't be worth your while selling. I've had a little look through the website, and it's easy to navigate through. All you do is enter in the brand, and a few other options, and poof you're given a price. Now you're not going to make a fortune through this site, but anything is better than it gathering dust at the end of your wardrobe
Sian xxx

*Sponsored Post*
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Definitely let us know and let us know if shipping to the USA is an option. Of course, I would just HAVE to buy several pieces then! LOL.
    THX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will of course, and I will be shipping to the U.S! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I can't wait! Fingers crossed for a blog sale. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry there will be! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Wow if that's your wardrobe and storage area that looks so cool!! :) :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha no, unfortunately not! I'm far too messy! ;) xxx

      Delete
  4. London, how exciting! When are you planning on going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I can afford too ;) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig