Friday, 31 May 2013

Powerscourt Waterfall

Hey Lovelies!
Hope you've been enjoying this lovely weather, we've been having! I hear this Bank Holiday is meant to be a scorcher! Yesterday I had a half day off work, so my friend Laura, and I decided to make the most of it, and venture outside Dublin. We headed up to Powerscourt. On the outskirts of Dublin it's a lovely place to spend an afternoon. I was slightly "tired" from the night previous, so it was just what I needed to clear my head. We took a little picnic, and had a good catch up. It was such a great afternoon, that we're going to get a big group together some nice afternoon and spend the day there! Ireland is so pretty, and I sometimes forget how lucky I am to live in such a beautiful place!
Shirt:Evans, Disco Pants:New Look

Sian xxx

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. That photo with the picnic table is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty isn't it! :D xxx

      Delete
  2. awww I was there hmm maybe 12 years ago :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like it's a brochure for powerscourt! Been there so many times and dont think i've seen it look this pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha It was such a nice day!! xxx

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos, looks like a beautiful place to visit!
    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig