Monday, 13 May 2013

London Wish List

Hey Guys! 
My Wish List's always seem to be popular, so I'm making an effort to do as many as possible. It definitely won't be hard, as I pretty much find a million things to add to my wish list on a daily basis! I'm heading to London for a couple of days at the start of June. I'm saving all my shopping for then, and I couldn't be more excited. Y'all know how much I love London, and I can't wait to move over there! For shopping I tend to just stick to Oxford Street, as it's got all the High Street stores I like in one location! I know when I move there I'll probably hate it, and the constant crowds, but for now as a visitor I enjoy the hustle and bustle! I've compiled a list of everything I want from a few of my favourite stores. I wish Primark had a look book on-line, even to just  to see what's in stores, as I'm always so noisy and love seeing what they have in all the time! 
Untitled #49
Disco Pants:Dorothy Perkins, Kaftan:Dorothy Perkins:Rose Bangles:Dorothy Perkins, Khaki Top:Labellab@House of Fraser,Skirt:New Look,Dungarees:Primark,Statement Necklace:Zara,Floral Headband:Dorothy Perkins, Necklace:Topshop, Jumper:New Look, Bag:Zara,Maxi Skirt:River Island, Kimono:River Island, Wedges:New Look

What y'all think?

Sian xxx


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Love the bangles from Dorothy Perkins. I'm on an accessories kick lately. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They're so pretty aren't they?! xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the dungarees, both necklaces and the bag! :)
    I've literally just uploaded a tutorial on how to make floral headcrowns like that for under a fiver if you're interested!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Dungaree's too! :D Oooh I'll definitely have a look! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I ordered that kimono about an hour ago & just seen it on this post. Great minds ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds for sure Meg! ;) xxx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I have to get it! It's such a versatile piece! :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Love the skirts, shoes, and kaftan- all so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Kaftan is a personal fav for me! :D xxx

      Delete
  6. I could never brave Oxford Street unless I was showing someone around, except for Primark, but if you wanted to miss Oxford head to Westfield Shepherd's Bush and not far from there in Hammersmith is a Primark also. Happy shopping, I am totally jealous and miss London xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is a bit crazy! :) Oh really? I'll check it out! :D xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig