Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Jerk in a Floral Crown

Hey Lovelies, 
As you're probably aware, the sun has been out for the past couple of days. I've been working but on Sunday evening I managed to grab a few minutes in my back garden! It was so lovely and really got me in the mood for Summer. It definitely inspired this outfit. When it's nice out I don't like being all fussy, and uncomfortable. Penney's/Primark have amazing clothes at the moment, so when I saw these two, I knew I had to have them. A faux denim skater skirt is such a versatile piece to have in your wardrobe, it can be worn all season's and goes with a lot! I know these T-shirts are everywhere, but this one was particularly  cute, and hey it's pink! it only cost me £4 last time i was in the UK, so it was a real bargain, as opposed to the gazillion Euro I spent on the Topshop "Geek" one! 
I look so happy in this picture! I bought this floral crown last week from www.boohoo.com unfortunately the second I took it out of the bag, one of the roses popped off! I glued it back in, as to be honest it's more hassle than it's worth to email back and forth and blah blah blah! I kept the outfit really simple, with just the floral crown as the main accessory. It's such an easy outfit to wear, it's simple isn't too warm and you can always layer it with cardigan or even a nice hoodie, for when the sun goes down!
Floral Crown:Boohoo, everything else Penney's/Primark 

What do you gals think of floral crown's?

Sian xxx


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 I'm obsessed with it :D xxx

      Delete
  2. love it, you look fab as always.
    Hope to see you saturday

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you! You will! :D xxx

      Delete
  3. The crown is lovely, I wish I was brave enough to wear one! I have that skirt too, it's already served me well on a couple of nights out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's a bit out there alright! It's such a handy skirt isn't it! :D xxx

      Delete
  4. The floral crown is super cute, I wouldn't know how to wear out the floral crown. But yeah the jean skater skirt is super cute and I think it will look great with everything. :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you!I just chuck it on my head with everything! :D xxx

      Delete
  5. haha cute shirt! I like the crown as well :)

    www.sillymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig