Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Saturday Shopping

Dress,Scarf&Sunglasses:Penney's/Primark, Necklace:Fran&Jane,Wedge Trainers:Aldo

Hey Lovelies!
On Saturday I went for lunch and a bit of shopping with one of the girls. After having a yummy lunch, we headed around the shops, in search of a going out dress for me, for that night. I'd seen one in River Island, that I loved, but wasn't too sure on what colour to go for. It came in both Yellow and Pink. I've a ton of pink in my wardrobe, so after sound advice from Rach, I went for the yellow! It sounds daft, but I don't have a lot of going out dresses. I have a billion and one other dresses, and dresses but only have a handful of going out dresses. I decided I had to have another one, and treated myself! I'll post some pics tomorrow, so you'll get to see it! :)
I wanted to dress up a little, but still keep it casual, so I wore a skater dress. I don't think I'll ever grow out of them, they suit my hourglass figure and are such a versatile piece to have in your wardrobe! I paired it with a plain cardigan, scarf, and wedge runners. Fran and Jane have recently gotten in some gorgeous neon accessories, including this gorgeous statement necklace, and they've called the collection "Sian" I now officially feel famous! The whole collection screams me! I'll do a little post on them next week, as you have to see how gorgeous they are :)

S xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Oh I can't wait to see your new yellow dress! I think your outfit looks great, i really love your necklace and the pops of color from it. I love your wedge runners too, I've been wanting a pair of wedge runners but haven't found one i really liked.

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! It's my favourite necklace at the mo! These runners are so comfy! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Love this whole outfit xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love them wedge shoes you wear, what are they though are they like this http://www.aldoshoes.com/uk/women/shoes/trainers/93230445-graziana/98&flagid=s13wdgsnk ???
    Ha I'm such a copycat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig