Tuesday, 14 May 2013

Floral Crown

Oh I wish I was a Punk Rocker...Nah not really ;)
 I'm a huge fan of mad head pieces, so when I saw this floral crown in Topshop a few weeks ago, I knew I had to have it. At €30 it's a bit steep for a headband, but it's such a statement piece. I wore this the other day, with my favourite lace dress from Asos for a feminine and whimsical look.I wore it with  a light red lipstick to compliment the gorgeous red flowers. 
A lot of my friends HATE it, and my Mum wasn't too keen on it either but Who cares! It's not everyone's taste, which I like, as if everyone had the same taste we'd all dress the same, and there's no fun in that. I added my circle sunglasses from Penney's! I've been wearing these now for over two months, and practically live in them. I definitely need to snap up a few pairs, for when the sun comes out a bit more! I think this has to be one of my favourite outfit's of the moment! I feel like a modern day princess in it!
Dress:Asos, Floral Crown:Topshop, Sunnies:Penney's/Primark 

Anyway Love's I'll keep this short, and sweet! My bed is looking very tempting right now ;)

Sian xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. You look lovely in that dress! :) and the crown is so cute!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you, I love crowns at the mo ;) xxx

      Delete
  2. My mum hates mine too what's that all about?! Haha you rock it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, they must have no taste ;) xxx

      Delete
  3. Looks really great on you! I like the lace dress too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you have a lovely blog, Your asos dress looks fab on you! I am a new fellow irish follower, please check out my blog if you get a chance xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll definitely check it out :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig