Friday, 10 May 2013

Cut Out Yellow Dress

Hey Lovelies, 
So as I was saying the other day, I bought a going out dress in River Island on Saturday. It was a choice between the pink or the yellow, and I'm so glad I decided to venture outside my comfort zone, and go for the bright yellow. This dress is a great cut, flattering shape, and the cut out neckline, gives it an edgy look. It's still pretty nippy out, so I added a floral blazer to tone the dress down, as it's pretty bright! I wore it with black wedges and a black clutch to tie in the look together. 
Dress:River Island, Blazer:Penney's/Primark, Bag:Fran&Jane

I wore the new Cocoa Brown tan "Night and Day" It's amazing! I love being dark on nights out, and the new tan gave me a really dark glow. What I love about the tan is that it goes on a lovely deep colour, but the next day you wash it off, and are left with a nice subtle tan for the next couple of days, which is such a good idea. I hate how pale and sickly I look after nights out, so when I wake up to a nice glow I feel a lot more peachy! ;) The only thing I will say about the dress is that is it quite short, but with a pair of high heels or wedges it's doesn't look as short as it is. I'm so glad I got this dress, it's so vibrant, and perfect for Summer. I can't wait to wear this on my holidays.

All the colours are sold out but they still have some left in Pink HERE :) F.Y.I I got the last one in a size 16!

Sian xxx
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. That colour is amazing on you! Especially with that lovely tan ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank lovely! Ah I love the tan so much! :D xxx

      Delete
  2. love that bright dress, the blazer is gorgeous! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress, the bright yellow looks amazing on your tan and your blazer is seriously cute! Love it xx

    GailyGumdrops

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress looks seriously amazing! I need that tan haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's such a great tan! :D xxx

      Delete
  5. I love this dress! So gorgeous! You look fab x

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow ! what an eyecatcher! great look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's awfully bright ;) xxx

      Delete
  7. This is a lovely colour for summer, love it!

    http://nataliewrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colour and the cutout detail on the neck, it looks so summery :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dress looks great on you and the color is great as well. I really like how you paired the dress with the pretty floral blazer.

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! It's stil pretty cold here, so I had no choice ;) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig