Saturday, 18 May 2013

Coco Mademoiselle Dupe

I've had a love for Coco Mademoiselle, ever since I was a teen. It's a gorgeous scent, really romantic and feminine. Unfortunately at around €70 it 'aint cheap. I for one, have at least three perfumes on the go at one time, and they're all around the €70 mark, so I try to alternate them, so they last longer, if that makes sense? With perfume being something I wear daily, and spritz on numerous times a day, I'm always looking for deals, and discounts. When El of A Thrift Mrs, blogged about a Coco Mademoiselle dupe, I was very intrigued. I love a good dupe, and ever since I was introcued to the Mua Palette, I've had my ears and ears open on the hunt for more. The Mua "Undressed" palette is a dead ringer for the Urban Decay palette, but only costs about €7 opposed to €40. Not only is it mega cheap, but the quality, longevity and colours are extremely similar, if not on par. 
So after reading El's recommendation I was dead set on trying to get the one she recommended. I don't do the food shop with me mam, so I'm rarely in Lidl, and truth be told I forgot about it. That is until the other night, when me and my friend Lynne popped in to get their amazing Chilli flavoured Nancho's (try them!) It was only then I remembered and ran to the beauty isle, and low and behold it was there!I grabbed it and ran to the till, dying to test out! At first smiff, I couldn't believe how similar it smelt to the Cult brand that is Chanel. For an unbelievable €3.99, you definitely can't beat it. Now the bottle is nothing special, but doesn't look as cheap as it is either. 
I personally can't get over how much I love this perfume. Granted I've only had it for a few days, but It's all I've been using, and the best part is, I don't even feel guilty spraying loads on! The scent does linger for a few hours, but I always spray it numerous times throughout the day. It's the perfect perfume for your handbag. It would also be perfect for using at work or on a night out, as you won't be too upset if you drop it or loose it. I'd recommend this perfume to everyone! A lot of people can be makeup snobs, and refuse to wear something that isn't a known brand, but being honest it's their loss! I know I'd much rather save over €60 and splash out on something else! 

Would you guys try "Suddenly Madame Glamour"?

Sian xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I will definitely be getting this soon!! Thanks Sian xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanel Mademoiselle is my favourite perfume too so I decided to try this and didn't like it at all. I didn't see much of a resemblance between the two so looks like I'll have to shell out for the actual one :( lol

    Zara
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh that's such a shame! I personally found a good resemblance, but each to their own :D xxx

      Delete
  3. Really love your honesty with this Siany! I'm not a brand snob at all and it's nice to see cheaper alternatives blogged about! May try it myself now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh ya know me, I'm always honest! Definitely give it a whirl! :D xxx

      Delete
  4. I saw this on Superscrimpers and the Lidl dupe scored really well with the blind test, so I'm definitely tempted to try this out.
    (I also love the MUA undressed palette - I use it everyday, and it really is ridiculously similar to the Naked palette! I own other UD palettes such as The Preen Palette and the Deluxe Shadow Box, and the quality is very similar! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I didn't know that! I know it's so so so similar! :D xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig