Saturday, 18 May 2013

Casual

Hey Lovelies,
Sorry for my delay in posting recently. Life get's in the way! I try to update this space as much as I can! It's my little baby after all :) Last month I ordered this over-sized dress from Asos. Y'all know me, anything over-sized and I'm sucked in! Now when I got it, it was a little too over-sized for my liking. It just kinda look like a tent on me, and not a cool one! I wanted to cinch it in a bit, so I added a belt, and just wore it off the shoulder.
It's an incredibly easy outfit to wear. I personally love the off the shoulder look, as it's a little bit sexy, without being too much. I kept my outfit simple and relaxed by adding a bowler hat, and wedges runners - which by the way are like walking on clouds! I added the belt to make this dress a little less over-sized and to show off my waist. And with a slick of red lippy I was ready to go!
Dress:Asos, Belt:Fran&Jane,Hat:Topshop, Wedge Runners:Aldo, Sunglasses:Penney's/Primark

Sian xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. lovely look!! like the belt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it adds a little girly touch! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love what you have done here. It's fresh and young and super playful! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig