Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Boots Haul


Hey Beauties, 
If you're anything like me, the biggest nosey parker in history, you'll love looking at hauls. They're my favourite blog posts to read, and I often watch countless Haul video's on You Tube! There's nothing remarkable about this haul, but It would be similar to what I'd normally pick up on my weekly trips to Boots! Working in a shopping centre is extremely bad for my bank balance, with Boots and Penney's/Primark being high on the culprit list! I've plans to do a Penney's haul next week, when I get a chance so keep an eye out

Venus Embrace
Shaving/Waxing for a lot of us, it's our daily ritual. For me, it's an awfully mundane task. In the morning when I'm in a rush it's the last thing I feel like doing. I normally shave with a shitty razor when I'm in such a rush I'm left with cuts, and let's face it, it's not a great look. So I picked this one up on offer for about €7. Venus by Gilette was the first razor I ever used, so I've a bit of nostalgia when using them! They're girly, easy to use and really minimize cuts. So a win-win all round. 
Johnsons&Johnsons "Gentle Eye make-up removal pads" 
I fully admit this, I don't use an eye make-up remover. I just scrub and cleanse my face and hope for the best . It's an awful habit, one that I'm changing! There was a 3 for 2 across all skincare brands, so I decided to snap this up. It's a no fuss eye make-up remover so I'm sure it will tempt me to start taking off my mascara at night. I'll keep you updated on it, if It's good! 
"Tea Tree&Witch Hazel, Exfoliating Face Scrub"
As a suffer of dry skin, I've a million and one face cleanser's but not nearly enough face scrubs. I've a stubborn dry patch on my skin, that's extremely annoying, so I'm on a mission to find a scrub that works for me. I've been using this for a few days, and don't like it at all. It's quite watery, and I don't feel it's doing my skin any benefits, so \sadly the
Maybelline "Colour Tattoo in Pink Golf"
I usually stick to one makeup palette, that consists of neutral beiges and browns. I rarely move out of my comfort zone, but when I saw this gorgeous Rose gold coloured cream shadow I had to get it. It's a gorgeous colour, that is still quite neutral. It lasts all day, and don't crease once used with primer.
Bourjouis "Rouge Edition" #12
I love this lipstick. It's a gorgeous coral pink colour, that's very vibrant. On first application it's quite sheer, but gives a gorgeous shine. I prefer to build up the colour for a gorgeous pop of colour. I know this will be a summer makeup staple.
Rimmel "Sun Shimmer" Bronzer
I've been using this bronzer since I was a youn'un. It's a firm favourite, lasts a long time and gives off a nice tan glow. Not the best bronzer out here, but for under a tenner you can't go too wrong! It's a great one to keep in your handbag.
Rimmel: "Wake Me Up" Foundation:
Y'all have heard my rave about this foundation before. Since I wear makeup a lot, I love this one. It's inexpensive, looks and feels great on and is long lasting. I love the dewy glow this foundation gives me, and I love that it's a drug store brand!
Garnier: "Moisture Match for Dry/Very Dry Skin"
I'm always looking for a good moisturiser. I haven't been using it as often as I should, so I'm glad to be back on track. I've only been using this a few days and I absolutely love it. priced at around €7 it's really cheap, smells great and most importantly leaves me skin feeling incredibly soft!
Toothbrush&Mouthwash
It's a necessity kids, look after those teeth ;) Both were on offer so I snapped them up!

Sian xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this post! Running out of all my lotions/potions/makeup so I'll be doing a similar haul soon..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig