Saturday, 25 May 2013

Beauty Wish List

Hey Beauties, 
I always try to have a good mix of both fashion and beauty, as I'm a huge fan of both. This Blog did originally start out as a fashion Blog, but It's grown into more than that. I've done a million and one fashion wish lists, but rarely do beauty ones, so I've decided to do one! Pay day is fast approaching  and I for one can't wait to get my hands on all these goodies! 
Untitled #50

All you beauty junkies out there, will probably know, I'm miles behind in putting all these on my wish lists! I was in Estee Lauder the other day, and had a swatch of this gorgeous highlighter. It's so pigmented and pretty so I've decided this is a must! I've recently ran out of my "Double Wear" foundation. It's perfect for nights out or long days when you know you won't have the option to top up your makeup. It literally lasts all day, and gives a nice matt finish. I've gone on a bit of a foundation binge lately, and am dying to try the "Makeup Forever, HD foundation" I can't wait to see if it's worth all the hype! I'm also on a blush binge (feel free to intervene)I've a million blushes on the go and as much as I love "Dainty" by MAC, I'm being sucked back into Nars"Orgasm". Told you I was fickle!I also can't wait to test the new Bourjois cream Blushers. I've read many a rave review, so can't wait to try it for myself. 

I've a little confession to make, as much as I love "They're Real" by Benefit, I'm a huge fan of their 'ol fav "Bad Gal" It makes my eyelashes look so full, doesn't flake and isn't a nightmare to remove! ("They're Real I'm looking at you!) For months I've wanted a Deborah Lipmann nail polish, especially the above colour. Pink and multi coloured glitter, what more would you want in a nail polish? I've been searching for a new primer as well, and have been recommended "That Gal" by Benefit, so I'm going to give it a go. The packaging sucked me in, so let's just hope it's good! I also need to pick up a new eye shadow primer, so I'm heading straight for the Urban Decay one. It's a firm favourite in my makeup bag, and unless something amazing comes up, I won't change my mind! 

Has anyone tried any of the products? Please let me know your thoughts! :) 

Sian xxx

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Love the selection, especially that Deborah Lipmann polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty isn't it! :D xxx

      Delete
  2. OMG Sian. We might aswell be long lost twin sisters bec of our similar beauty wish lists :) like you I've read so many good reviews on the Bourjois Cream blushes. I'm eyeing 3 out of the 4 available. I'm a fan of their blush pots and I was over the moon to find out about their cream blush formula. I'm a massive fan of Benefit Bad Gal Lash ever since receiving a sample from Glamour last year. It's definitely my go to in terms of how it makes my lashes look fuller and clump free :) really need a full size version too. As for the Bourjois nail polish remover- it's changed my life. So damn convenient.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's gas! :D Oooh really I hate taking nail polish off, so will definitely give it a go! :D xxx

      Delete
  3. Bad Gal is one of my favourite mascaras. Have you tried it in plum? If you haven't you should! I adore it! It's subtle for a coloured mascara, so it's not as scary as the old nineties electric blue ones, but it's a nice change from black!

    I'm on a bit of a blusher binge, too. I've just bought 3 Dainty Doll ones from Fragrance Direct for £1.99 each, and they're gorgeous, and a few L'Occitane ones from an outlet village for a few pounds. I recommend those as well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't yet, I'll definitely give it a go! Oooh I'll check them all out! :D Thanks Louise! xxx

      Delete
  4. I love the that gal primer, and the porefessional is lovely too. I don't know which mascara I prefer, I love the brush on the bad gal, but I love the way they're real makes my eyelashes look. It is a pain to remove though!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Porefessional! I'm the same, it's so hard to choose! xxx

      Delete
  5. I have the that Estee Lauder Gelee Blush highlighter in Tease and it's fantastic! Just like the Double Wear, a little bit goes a long way, well worth the investment!

    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh really? Okay, that's good, as it's a little more than I'd normally spend, but it's so pretty! :D xxx

      Delete
  6. I love Deborah Lippman glitter polishes but they are a nightmare to apply. For the price you'd probably be better off finding a dupe. I'm mad to get the Bourjois blushes too and you really cant beat Nars! Also, I love both the Estee Lauder products you have there and you've reminded me I need to return to using Double wear light again! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's good to know! :) I'll check around for a dupe! :D xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig