Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Vintage

Hey Lovelies,  
Last week I headed down to Kilkenny to the ShutterBug Vintage Kilo sale, and walked away with this coat. Normally I wouldn't of bought it, as the shoulders are VERY broad, but my good friend persuaded me. After some thought, I decided I had to have it. So off I went up to the cash point, hoping it wouldn't be too expensive! It's so nice and toasty, and I feel like a proper posh bird in it!
 Jacket:Vintage//Wedges&Leggings//Dunnes Stores//Bag:Fran&Jane//Pearls:Dorothy Perkins

I wore it with wet look leggings, and my very comfy wedges running a few errands. I got so many compliments on it. I definitely can't wait to wear this again, hopefully it will be next Winter, as I'm dying for the warmer weather to come, with the rest of Ireland ;) I've never normally been into Vintage, thinking I'd never find something that I liked or fitted me well so I was thrilled to get this jacket. I bought it and a heavily sequined top all for under €40, which is definitely a bargain and a half. Shutterbug have Kilo sales every couple of months, so I can't wait to go to the next one! I think I'm converted now! 

S xxx
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I'm visiting a vintage kilo sale soon, I can't wait! They sound so good! That coat is gorgeous.

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! You're so lucky, I want to go to one again soon :) xxx

      Delete
  2. You look hot, I want one! x

    www.plusacurves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this fur you look like an actress from old movies ... I love it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! :D I love it too ;) xxx

      Delete
  4. oooo diggin' the coat! vintage indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it screams Vintage, doesn't it! :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Love the coat on you and your outfit! :)

    chiomaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is gorgeous! :)
    Love the fur coat and bag!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D I wear this bag literally every single day :) xxx

      Delete
  7. This outfit is so chic, you look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig