Sunday, 21 April 2013

Penney's/Primark Haul

Hey Lovelies!
Yesterday afternoon I headed to the Shelbourne  Hotel with a few fellow beauty bloggers for lunch with the creator of Cocoa Brown tan, Marissa Carter. It was a lovely afternoon, which a yummy three course meal, and a very generous goodie bag! After being wined and dined, a few of us went to the Hard Rock Cafe for a few cheeky cocktails, and then myself and the lovely Aundrea headed to Penney's for a bit of retail therapy. I love reading these posts, so I thought I might try my hand at them, so please let me know, if you'd like to see more of these posts.
I saw this jacket a few weeks in my local Penney's and I wasn't sure about it, I don't know. I think as I don't know what I'd really wear it! I saw two left , a size 8 and a size 14 on Friday and it's funny, that's when I really really wanted it! Funny how that happens, eh? Anyway I had a look for bigger sizes in the two Penney's in town ,but had no luck. Today on my lunch break, I nipped back into Penney's and one lonely jacket and in a size 16! I was thrilled! It's still a bit snug on my boobs, like EVERYTHING but I love it. I'm wearing it next week with a cute dress, so keep an eye out for that outfit of the day! 
If you don't know by now how much I love Statement Necklaces, where have you been? It's a quick, inexpensive way to update your look. Penney's/Primark are always my first port of call when I'm searching for statement pieces, as they're as cheap as chips! I love these two pieces, for €5 I had to get both, as they're simple but they stand out, and go with most things! Perfect for Spring/Summer. 
 Spikes are huge at the moment, and if you're not a huge fan of wearing it fashion wise, A spiked necklace is the perfect way to incorporate the trend into your wardrobe. Again at a fiver, it's not exactly going to break the bank . I love quirky pieces, and the one is definitely quirky with the diamante, spikes and chain links! It's a great way to dress up a boring white T-shirt ! I can't wait to wear this with a slouchy Cardi, Tunic and Jeans!
I've  been searching for one of these necklaces since last year! I got one in a wholesale boutique in Paris, but It broke! I haven't found one I liked since then, but when I saw this one for a fiver I snapped it up.  It's tacky, which I love and the link as nice and chunky. My only gripe with this is that it's a choker, so I think I'm going to buy another one and make it into a ghetto bling necklace for something a little bit different! 
 These bracelets are the perfect way to inject some neon into your wardrobe, they'd be perfect for a festival all stacked up with a nice tan, and bright nail polish! I loved stacking bracelet's and the colours are fab! 
It's still quite cold here, so I picked up these cute socks. I'm wearing ankle boots a lot at the moment, and I think they would be cute seen poking out of my boots. I'm always robbing my Dad's socks so these will be a cute girly alternative to his thick ones! 
I'm forever backcombing my hair, and always wanted a tangle teaser. My hair is always knotty, so I was drying to try one out, but at around the €8 mark I thought it was a bit expensive. When I saw this one in Penney's I thought I might as well give it a go, for €1.50. I've tried it out briefly and loved it! It doesn't hurt, and my hair seems to be tangle free! 

What do you think of Penney's/Primark at the moment? Personally I think it's more on trend than ever before! 

S xxx

SHARE:

28 comments

  1. What an awesome haul!! I swear, it's like a high when you can get so much cute stuff so cheap! The jacket is fantastic - can't wait to see how you style it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It cost €70 for all that! (Plus a ring I forgot to include!) :D xxx

      Delete
  2. Ghetto bling :') I've been trying out statement necklaces recently because of you Sianny...got one ready for Thursday! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe The more Ghetto, the better!! Awh brill! Can't wait to see you! xxx

      Delete
  3. I can't believe they have a cheap Tangle Teezer!
    Will deffo be looking out for it! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, give it a go! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Lovely post. The spiked necklace is really similar to one I paid much more for from Regal Rose and the neon bracelets are so Coachella :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Now if only I could of afforded to go! Guess there's always next year! ;) xxx

      Delete
  5. Love the jacket!! Yes, do more of these posts I love Pennys and love to see what others are buying ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lovely! I definitely will! :) xxx

      Delete
  6. Penneys is getting better and better all the time! I love going in there :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I rarely leave without getting something! :) xxx

      Delete
  7. Ótimas escolhas!!!
    Lindos colares!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eu sei, eu amo grandes colares! xxx

      Delete
  8. The jacket is fab! Had so much fun shopping with you! See you Thursday ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Babe! Yeah sure you then! <3 xxx

      Delete
  9. Penneys is my favourite shop ,I got two neon necklaces for 1 euro each Iast week reduced from 5 and 3 cardigans that were 3 euro each reduced from 15

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will you do a post or just a review on how you found that we tangle teaser i was going to buy the one of boots but so dear for a tangle teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing, will have one up next week! :) xxx

      Delete
  11. I haven't actually stepped foot in Primark in about two years now (I wish they had an online store!), but they've always been great for bargain accessories, and cute clothes. Love those bracelets you picked up. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How good would it be to have an online store! I'd be seriously addicted! xxx

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Thanks! Penney's have lovely things in at the mo! :) xxx

      Delete
  13. I have that heart tangle teaser and it's very decent!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked that post and want more!)

    P.S. I'm so anxious that I've found your blog, you are such an interesting person!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig