Saturday, 27 April 2013

Pay Day Wish List


Hey Lovelies!
With Pay Day fast approaching I'm scanning this here internet, for all the things that have been on my wish list for yonks. I know I'm meant to be saving and my friends will probably give out to me (Hi Catherine!) but It's a wish list, so I'm living vicariously through it. This sequin print top and trousers have to be in my wardrobe pronto. I've seen it on the lovely Amy and Bethany rocking it on Instagram, and since they both looked UHMAZING, I have to follow suit ;)!  They're pieces that can be worn together for a more daring look or worn separate for multiple outfit options. Peplum tops cover a multitude, especially for girls like me who carry their weight around their tummies! "Hello Flawless" foundation is one I've been dying to try for what seems like forever! I'm in a foundation funk at the moment, so here's hoping this brings me out of it. I'm constantly looking for floral blazers, and this one in River Island is perfect. It's not too long, and has the perfect cut, print and shape. I wear blazers all the time, so I may have to pick this one up since the weather is getting warmer. I've been looking for a funky pair of wedge runners, and ever since my friend Lynne got them I've had my beady eye on them! She'd crucify me If I got them, so I can only look and wish until I pester her enough and she gives in ;)

I'm really into bright pastel jewellery lately, and I can wait to update my wardrobe for the spring with gorgeous statement necklaces, and stacked bracelets! All the shops have amazing ones. Accessorize have some gorgeous statement necklaces recently, all at petty reasonable prices which is definitely a change from their usual daylight robbing ways! The one picture is €24 which is a pretty good price for a piece that long! I've a gorgeous neon coral jacket that it would really compliment, so I think it would be rude not to snap this baby up! I've been utterly obsessed with floral crowns for months, and this month I'll definitely buy a cute one. They're the perfect Spring accessory, as they transform an outfit. I've been wanting that Zara "City Bag" that everyone in the world seems to own now but I'm more a fan of this one now! It's a quirky shape, would hold a lot and I hope not as many people would have it! I love having big bags, as I literally throw EVERYTHING I own in them, "just in case" and black is always a wise buy! 

Are you guys looking forward to Pay Day too? 

S xxx

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I NEED that blazer in my life.. not want.. need! ha If it hadn't have read your post i'd never have spotted it, so thankyou! It shall deffo be in my basket tomorrow :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it?! :D xxx

      Delete
    2. It is! I literally sat and thought about all the outfits i could pair it with... went into the store too buy it and they only had 6's, 8's, 10's left in stock... gutted! :( xx

      Delete
    3. Oh no! Have you tried online, and on Asos? :) xxx

      Delete
    4. Yes, they have my size in.. but i like to try them on. If you've saw my blog you can see I'm a MAJOR cardigan girl. The problems us girls have with shopping eh? xx

      Delete
    5. Ah you can't beat a good cardigan though! I know, tell me about it ;) xxx

      Delete
  2. they are all amazing :) I'm hoping to get my hands on the simplybe trousers too :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need them in my life! :D xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig