Monday, 22 April 2013

Monday Quote


Hey Lovelies :) 
Just one Monday quotes this week! I know it's late, but I thought I'd post it nonetheless. To be honest I pretty much always doubt myself and my capabilities. I work pretty much 24/7 if I'm not working my day job, I'm doing this. I'm always trying to improve on everything I do, Maybe it's my slight OCD or whatever, but I want to push myself constantly. Sometimes that little voice in my head screams "You're not good enough" Of course I'm sure most of you reading this has felt the same way at some point. I have to remind myself, of all the hard work I actually do, and how much I do work.  I'm so glad I decided to start this blog, and It's teaching me not to doubt myself, so much. Hope you guys don't ever doubt yourselves, you all all much more capable thank you think :)

Hope you guys have a great week <3 

S xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm the same, aww what a good quote :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone does to be honest! :) xxx

      Delete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig