Thursday, 18 April 2013

Inglot Lipstick Review

Hey Beauties, 
Normally you know me, I stick to three main lipstick colours. Red, Pink and Nude. Which one I wear depends on my Outfit, mood and activity for the day, but I never tend to wear anything else. At an Inglot event last week, I was introduced to Blue's, Green's and Purple's all gorgeous, but of course not for everyday wear. In our goody bags we each got a lippy, and I was really happy with the lipstick I got, as it was something I wouldn't ever buy myself. 
 The Packaging like most of Inglot's packaging is simple black, which I like. On first glance I thought it was quite red, but it's definitely pink. It's quite moisturizing on the lips, and lasts a lot longer than some of my other lipsticks! I love the pearl shine it gives off, as it's super glam for nights out or if you want to add a bit of ooomph into your day time look.
I don't know about you, but I hate numbers on Lipsticks, I much rather cute funky names! It's easier to find, and to remember (for me anyway!) Inglot have a huge range of lipsticks in every colour you can think of, which I like. They're more reasonable than MAC, and more higher end brands, so if you want an alternative I'd definitely give Inglot a shot!
Inglot Lipstick #247* €13.20 

What do you guys think of trying out new lippies? 
S xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Amei a cor, quero um assim para usar agora no outono/inverno aqui no Brasil!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it so much! It's a really intense sparkle, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's really sparkly! I love it! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. OMG that colour is STUNNING!!! I dont own any Inglot, but I love the look of their products. Im the same, hate the numbers, would much rather have a cute little name on my lipstick xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it! :) I know,it's so annoying! xxx

      Delete
  4. Inglot is Polish company - they have very good cosmetics :) I'm glad you like it ! Greetings from Poland :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! I now need this!! *adds to wish list* :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D It's my fav at the mo! :D xxx

      Delete
  6. That looks like the perfect night out kind of pink! I love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting! I always reply, so do check back If you've asked a question x

*Spam comments will be deleted*

© Forever Fabulous in Bows. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig